6AAA

85warrior

I'm sure you all will be fine.  You could beat CCHS or Rhea without 3 starters , and then hopefully we will get another chance at ya.  

I wasn't able to be at our Senior night against Rhea but from what I heard it was a rout from the start.  A buddy of mine said it was the best he'd seen us (CHS) look this year.  Crazy game I tell ya, we go from getting blown out to blowing Rhea out.  And Rhea had just beat Warren by 30, the same Warren team that gave Sparta a double OT scare!  HA!   Thats why I love roundball tho... never know on a given night and matchups etc play such a big part

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all already making excuses for the whooping we gonna lay on ya! White Co students are just as bad as Lebanon's. Just mad y'all lost lol!

We have one starter with a broken foot (fresh), one with hip flexor issues (Crosland), and one that was in the hospital (Henderson) this past weekend with the flu. Not excuses. Just stating facts. Im not mad we lost. Henderson probably shouldn't have made the trip. The loss was probably good for us. Luckily last nights game was meaningless. Luckily Cole and Kordell weren't hurt worse than they were in the collision. Hoping we can get healthy before the region tourney.

ha. Ok, so here we have another adult getting mad about teenagers saying Sparta sucks. Come on now....

If you didn't have a hatred for Sparta you could see it is classless when the student section is cheering that cheer. What about when our boys team arrived at Cookeville a couple of weeks ago and they were all chanting "f you Sparta"? Does that not bother you either? Its beyond me that CHS allows this. Ok. On with the district tourney. Lets get healthy Warriors !

I guess Livingstons h o g - e y e cheer is silly as well? Its called tradition. Decades and decades of tradition.

Go Warriors !

Yes, I think it is extremely silly as well.  Especially because its origins have nothing to do with Livingston from my understanding. I don't claim to be an expert. 

Who wins the tournament?

Finally we can talk about something relevant....  You gotta think Sparta is the favorite.  Coach Foster always has CCHS playing well in Feb, but White Co has too much for them. 

On the other side, I actually wouldn't be shocked at all to see you guys knock off Stone, Pioneer.  Obviously I am going to pick CHS to win that semi final game.  

Who wins the tournament?

I think White County wins despite being hampered right now. Hopefully Hendersons antibiotics will have him feeling much better by this weekend. Fresh is also being evaluated by the Dr. this week. Hopefully his fracture has healed substantially. Crosland simply is in pain every game and probably can't get better until the season is over.