Pickett Co. vs Jackson Co.

bobcatfan300

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this about the LED lights is true bobcat I don't blame you for being upset. What is wrong with the officials not taking care of this type of behavior. Maybe the TSSAA will address it

It is true...half the PC fans saw the 2 lights and  were pointing at the boys and yelling at the refs to do something. Finally a player's mother went to the police, who basically did nothing either. JC should turn them in or the entire student section should be banned. A Celina player did this at a girls' game in the Cookeville Jr High about 10 years ago in a playoff and he was caught and thrown out. But nothing was done at LA.

It is true...half the PC fans saw the 2 lights and  were pointing at the boys and yelling at the refs to do something. Finally a player's mother went to the police, who basically did nothing either. JC should turn them in or the entire student section should be banned. A Celina player did this at a girls' game in the Cookeville Jr High about 10 years ago in a playoff and he was caught and thrown out. But nothing was done at LA.

You're a LIAR!  It was NOT any student from Jackson County that did this it was a student from LIvingston Academy so keep your mouth shut unless you know the truth and you should apologize in person to the students of Jackson County and not hide behind this fictitious name!!! COWARD

You're a LIAR! It was NOT any student from Jackson County that did this it was a student from LIvingston Academy so keep your mouth shut unless you know the truth and you should apologize in person to the students of Jackson County and not hide behind this fictitious name!!! COWARD

A little testy I see.... Just curious as I have no dog in this race. Were the 2 students setting in the JC student section?

A little testy I see.... Just curious as I have no dog in this race. Were the 2 students setting in the JC student section?

Well this guy and another one on here has made it personal lieing about the kids from Jackson County, claiming to know the truth when they don't and for adults to do that and then hide behind a fictitious name on a website is not good in my opinion.  I'm not sure where they were sitting but the ones that were doing it had nothing to do with Jackson County and for this moron to get on here and say its true without knowing the real truth just rubs me the wrong way.  They'll get on here and accuse and ask for the entire student section to be banned but they won't get back on here and apologize and in my opinion should then ban themselves from the games for lieing about kids.

Well this guy and another one on here has made it personal lieing about the kids from Jackson County, claiming to know the truth when they don't and for adults to do that and then hide behind a fictitious name on a website is not good in my opinion.  I'm not sure where they were sitting but the ones that were doing it had nothing to do with Jackson County and for this moron to get on here and say its true without knowing the real truth just rubs me the wrong way.  They'll get on here and accuse and ask for the entire student section to be banned but they won't get back on here and apologize and in my opinion should then ban themselves from the games for lieing about kids.

Glad the truth came out.  To speak about the entire student section from the actions of one person is being very harsh also.  Good luck to JC whenever the games get played.

Edited by bob77

This was an amazing game between 2 great teams. Congrats to the Bobcats for the win and that half-court shot was amazing. Its unfortunate that many times parents take things way to serious, and set a bad example for the kids. Many times getting upset because they don't know the rules of the game. In high school basketball the clock does not stop on a made basket! Also running to the student section like your ready too fight probably is not the best way for an adult to handle that situation. Why not just walk over and tell a police officer? I don't think banning the whole student section from the game would be appropriate for something a few did. Just like I don't think is appropriate to blame the whole Pickett County crowd because of a actions for a few. Good luck to both teams the rest of the way!