TCA v Adamsville.......District 15-A semi finals........TONIGHT

ReitzFan

Tonight in Adamsville, TCA and the host Cardinals will clash in the District 15A semi finals.  I look for a close to, if not, capacity crowd down in Bird Town for this clash between bitter rivals.  

WHPP, Hippie Radio 105.3,  will provide coverage if this game between two of rural West Tennessee's better small school teams.  Stan Gerard will have the call of this game beginning with The Countdown To Tip Off Pregame Show beginning at about 7:15pm central time.  The tip is slated for 7:30pm.  You can also listen in online at http://www.hippieradio1053.com .

As always, I hope you enjoy the broadcast.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be a war! TCA has to keep Dilworth and Burcham in check. Campbell is going to get his 20. We just can't let the other two go wild. TCA will have balanced scoring as usual and will bring high pressure defense. It will come down to which team plays at their strengths and finds mismatches. Whichever team is successful at finding mismatches will probably win. I look for it to be a 10 point or less game either way. This will be the 9th time in 3 years that the two cousins will play against each other. Currently they are 4-4 vs each other. I hope we can meet again in the Region semis for game number 10!!

Wow! What a game! Tyler Garrott from TCA nails a 3 with 3 seconds left to give TCA a one point victory and sends them to the finals against Middleton! Kudos to Adamsville for playing a hard fought game. Interesting that the two leading scorers were the cousins. #5 for TCA had 13 and Campbell for Adamsville had 14. TCA doubled Campbell all night long and he earned all of his 14. If you don't diuble him he scores 25 easily. Neither team shot the ball very well but both teams played really tough defense. TCA's 6'7" Junior Thomas Harvey was the difference maker with numerous blocks and shots changed! He's going to be a key coming off the bench if TCA makes a run. I look for Adamsville to beat Madison and finish 3rd and I look for them to give the #2 seed from District 16 a very tough game. TCA's depth was a factor tonight as well. TCA led entire game and almost let it get away from them with some poor decisions on the court but they pulled it out. Congratulations to the Lions and good luck to the Cardinals.

This game lived up to the hype.  Big offensive plays by both teams to go along with clutch defense and intense hustle.  Great crowd that was loud all night long.  TCA guard Tyler Garrott has a new nickname.  He will now forever be known as "Clutch" as he hit nothing but net on a 22 footer from deep in the right corner for the win.  I feel very blessed to have had the opportunity to call this game on the radio tonight.  This is one game that I will always remember.  Much respect to Adamsville's players and coaches.  You have nothing to hang your heads about.  

Was at the game an it was a battle. Both teams never found any flow on offense but #5 for TCA can really go. Left handed kid hit a big shot to win it. Gotta say Adamsville beat themselves with turnovers and bad decisions. Smart coaching for TCA kept Campbell pin down with double teams front an back all game. When he got free he hit shots but wasn't free much.

This game lived up to the hype. Big offensive plays by both teams to go along with clutch defense and intense hustle. Great crowd that was loud all night long. TCA guard Tyler Garrott has a new nickname. He will now forever be known as "Clutch" as he hit nothing but net on a 22 footer from deep in the right corner for the win. I feel very blessed to have had the opportunity to call this game on the radio tonight. This is one game that I will always remember. Much respect to Adamsville's players and coaches. You have nothing to hang your heads about.

Gitter done!

TCAIntense and Cope, did you guys finally meet up? If so, I am sure you had a good laugh at Gailee's expense. I have enjoyed following the three of ya'lls back and forths on the threads. Please fill the rest of us CoachT addicts how the rendezvous went.

We didn't! Cope forgot his phone so we had no way to communicate. We will eventually meet and have a good laugh. Galilee and I have met a couple of times. Bullshark, do I know you?