Loudon Head Coaching Position?

OutlawJoseyWales

So that's what I have to look forward to.....great 😒. LOL

Ol' Tommy boy will need some depends after Maryville gets done plucking all the features off the black buzzards! Then we'll hear ALL the excuses and whining. Especially from the biggest cry baby on Coach T.......Tadvols. The game has not even been played and he has already come out with excuse #1 Look at the bottom message tag for source and date! Classic!

Exactly ... here we go again .. thye can use that excure all they want ... Like I have stated 500,000,000 times ..If I was mad at a team it would make me want to beat them that much more ... but Rankin chose to run away .. he knew Fulton had better team .. he didnt want another L on the record since he knew he was getting one from Maryville. In 2012 the Falcon frosh handed it to the Aloca frosh ( with Tyson) 38-6 -- he knew Falcons were loaded with young kids ... wisely he backed out of series ... Now Upper .. you watch after I post this ... the Aloca folks will bring up 2012 and earlier or that Maryville will kill us this year .. and none of that will have anything to do with 2013 ans 2014 when they ran away scared ... but you watch they will refer to everything but the topic ...

100 % right on the money

100 % right on the money

Nope. Rankin does not have finally say in scheduling. Alcoa Community, school system and boosters have not ever been scared to play any team. Alcoa has owned Fulton and the privates for years. Just check the schedules. In the last 5-10 years Fulton would always lose to Alcoa and Knox. West. Though political moves Fulton does not play either......how convenient.

Nope. Rankin does not have finally say in scheduling. Alcoa Community, school system and boosters have not ever been scared to play any team. Alcoa has owned Fulton and the privates for years. Just check the schedules. In the last 5-10 years Fulton would always lose to Alcoa and Knox. West. Though political moves Fulton does not play either......how convenient.

that would be all true accept the little fact Alcoa dropped Fulton for 2013-2014. We can argue the reason, but not the fact of who dropped who.

that would be all true accept the little fact Alcoa dropped Fulton for 2013-2014. We can argue the reason, but not the fact of who dropped who.

Who cares! Fulton was not lights years better 2012 to 3013.....Alcoa stomped their butt on their own field 30-7. 3A has been a stronger classification than 4A for several years.

Who cares! Fulton was not lights years better 2012 to 3013.....Alcoa stomped their butt on their own field 30-7. 3A has been a stronger classification than 4A for several years.

3a was not better in my opinion the last two years......and only way to have proved it was for RANKIN and AlCOA to have not dropped them. Settle in on the field and not on coacht. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan