SG and Hampton

pujo

COMPETENT OFFICIALS!!!!! you must be used to those clowns or somethin.. one word to describe those guys is FAR from COMPETENT...

anyway say what you will about Hancock but they will be at CD next week if they play NG like they did us last night.

You missed what I was getting at with that comment, and I guess thats partly my fault because I didn't elaborate on it.

In my humble opinion, one of the reasons Cosby has SUCH a great home court advantage isn't because the refs are biased. Its because as a whole, the Smokey Mountain association is a joke. Good refs are few and far between in that association. Anyways, the fans get so loud and crazy at Cosby, it gets in the refs heads and I homestly think it weighs into some of the calls they make. Wasn't taking a shot at Cosby at all.

And I know alot of you guys think the refs around here are bad. But the fact of the matyer is the Tri Cities association is one of the best in the entire state. And have you ever seen the refs in SW VA? Or over the border in NC? Gracious.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our officials down here aren't the best I agree. I just listened to games last night so I admit I didn't SEE it first hand but EVERY time the ball went out of bounds there was a 5 minute conversation. Lane violation by shooting team on a 1 and 1 situation. Shoot again they say??? Multiple conversation over simple calls slowing game pace to a crawl.

I was however at earlier games and the officiating wasn't much better then either.

I have seen a game in N.C. and your right they are the worst. Heck have you seen football refs in N.C.? That's terrible!!

Our officials down here aren't the best I agree. I just listened to games last night so I admit I didn't SEE it first hand but EVERY time the ball went out of bounds there was a 5 minute conversation. Lane violation by shooting team on a 1 and 1 situation. Shoot again they say??? Multiple conversation over simple calls slowing game pace to a crawl.

I was however at earlier games and the officiating wasn't much better then either.

I have seen a game in N.C. and your right they are the worst. Heck have you seen football refs in N.C.? That's terrible!!

Never seen the football refs from NC, but have seen some from SW VA, and they left alot to be desired. Granted, we played lower echelon teams, so I'm sure we didn't get their top notch officials.

On the other hand, the two times I have seen WV football officials, I thought they did a pretty darn good job.