SG and Hampton

pujo

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As bad as we played the 1st two games against SG, that's how BAD we played the 3rd!

54-39 HHS after 3

Hate to hear that. As the old saying goes.... We have got to learn how to "step on someone's neck" when you get them down!  I hope we turn it around in the 4th period. It sounds like we played a great first half though.

We snuck one out against Hancock tonight..they are playing well right now. Wouldn't want to be North Greene having to go up there next week. I'm pulling for Hampton ...don't want to face them til the finals!

Old24eagle, It looks like it could be a Cosby/Hampton Region 1 final. I know the basketball bounces funny at times but unless I miss my bet, there is a good possibility of that happening. Here is to taking it one game at a time and respect all opponents. The next two games are one and done games and the season is on the line. Should be an interesting regional tournament. 

The Hampton/SG matchups have a lot of similarity to the Meigs/Tellico matchup! I think in both cases Meigs/Hampton were the far superior team even though they slipped up and lost twice to Tellico/SG during regular season, but stepped into character and got it done when the big show started!!

Old24eagle, It looks like it could be a Cosby/Hampton Region 1 final. I know the basketball bounces funny at times but unless I miss my bet, there is a good possibility of that happening. Here is to taking it one game at a time and respect all opponents. The next two games are one and done games and the season is on the line. Should be an interesting regional tournament.

I would pump the breaks alittle bit. Hancock took Cosby to the wire tonight. On a neutral floor, with competent officials, in a win or go home situation, I see no reason why SG couldn't beat them. Especially the way they can shoot the ball.