SG and Hampton

pujo

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hampton/SG matchups have a lot of similarity to the Meigs/Tellico matchup! I think in both cases Meigs/Hampton were the far superior team even though they slipped up and lost twice to Tellico/SG during regular season, but stepped into character and got it done when the big show started!!

After watching both games I'd say Meigs and Hampton are pretty even.

Edited by gotigers14

3rd time was tha charm, I sorta thought it would be. Hats off to SG ,They played their hearts out when they could have easily threw in the towel. Wouldn't surprise me to see them and Hampton in the finals.

I would probably be surprised.

I'm already hearing all the, "Hampton added three players, the refs"...Please! If we didn't get messed over time and again, nobody did!

Tournament time, best thing next to football season :D

Pujo, when these boys play as a unit, they are a load and fun to watch.

The refs where the worst I have seen all year!! Dogs shot lights out first half. REBELS could not buy a bucket in first half. Difference in 1 and 2 quarters. Made run in 3rd but the little 2 dollar piece of wood with a little piece of metal on it got in the way!!! Look at game film (everybody has it if not ask a player for password) and it is obvious. Like I said in a post earlier do away with the individual awards. Good example #20 for sg is havoc for teams on defence, the kid that drive the lane and kicks it out to open shooter,or the role player that never complains about anything and don't forget old Johnny that goes in practice every day and makes the starting five better and never sees the floor in a game. It is what it is and my opinion or yours will not change a thing. It is just a shame I ruins it for the whole Team!! Even without the terrible refs Hampton was the better team tonight. Hope to see the Dogs again

I would pump the breaks alittle bit. Hancock took Cosby to the wire tonight. On a neutral floor, with competent officials, in a win or go home situation, I see no reason why SG couldn't beat them. Especially the way they can shoot the ball.

COMPETENT OFFICIALS!!!!! you must be used to those clowns or somethin.. one word to describe those guys is FAR from COMPETENT...

anyway say what you will about Hancock but they will be at CD next week if they play NG like they did us last night.