Martin Westview 2015

ToBeHonest

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are counting the 2nds on 2nds..Humboldt beat Westview. The 1 to 1 match ups goes to WV. WV and DC tied.

I think Dresden has the upper hand for the next 2 years against WV. They have a lot of size and WV is very, very lean on the lines this year.

Either way it goes, it'll be a better game than last year and should be close. I still don't think WV takes that game very seriously and they seem to come in to that game like it's a scrimmage or at least they have the last 4 years.

Milan and Liberty are probably the powerhouses of the district. Ready for fall!

Ask their coaching staff if they didn't take that game serious. or if their players didn't get after hard in 7 on 7 games. that's a very interesting statement!

quote name="Hater_Nation_Rules" post="3340511" timestamp="1432333903"]

If you are counting the 2nds on 2nds..Humboldt beat Westview. The 1 to 1 match ups goes to WV. WV and DC tied.

I think Dresden has the upper hand for the next 2 years against WV. They have a lot of size and WV is very, very lean on the lines this year.

Either way it goes, it'll be a better game than last year and should be close. I still don't think WV takes that game very seriously and they seem to come in to that game like it's a scrimmage or at least they have the last 4 years.

Edited by westtennfootballfan

Dyersburg will be in the running for the district. But the four that make the playoffs in that district will be battle tested.

Ask their coaching staff if they didn't take that game serious. or if their players didn't get after hard in 7 on 7 games. that's a very interesting statement!

quote name="Hater_Nation_Rules" post="3340511" timestamp="1432333903"]

Edited....I just read where you said "their"..so I assume you are looking at it from Dresden's perspective. O.K. - I will ask one of them the next time I see them. I"ll let you know what they say.