Region 4AA Tournament

Belsnickel

I'll miss the girls game unfortunately. I'd love to make both. I'd like to see all four 8-AA teams make it through but the two traveling are definitely at a disadvantage.

I think last year's Tyner team was better than the 2 left this year and we gave them all they wanted. They had the motivation because we had got them a couple times at LA so I still like our chances. On the girls side if CM stays out of foul trouble, they will win.

I think last year's Tyner team was better than the 2 left this year and we gave them all they wanted. They had the motivation because we had got them a couple times at LA so I still like our chances. On the girls side if CM stays out of foul trouble, they will win.

CM can't let the atmosphere of such a hostile environment get to them. Never been to that gym but I've heard horror stories.

You can keep our coaches name out of your almost intelligent posts. I'm thinking his stuff works a lot better then your predictions.

I didn't say he yelled at a player to the extent of getting a T. One of your comrades did. If that is what it would take for my predictions to be right, then I will just be wrong! Besides, if you dont like it then dont read it! Edited by oldkodger

No need in that. If we would have won you better believe I would be beating my chest and calling people out. I can dish out and take it. As long as it is factual. CC has a great fan base and I will cheer them on from here on out just like you and I supported each other's team after LA and DC battles.

That's the way it should be.

I didn't say he yelled at a player to the extent of getting a T. One of your comrades did. If that is what it would take for my predictions to be right, then I will just be wrong! Besides, if you dont like it then dont read it!

You did say that all he did was complain the first half and got a T. I was just merely correcting that statement since you are only about the facts. But I guess bad match-ups isn't an excuse either. Congrats to CC! Lots of blood, sweat, and tears have been spent to get to this point. Congrats to Coach Rigsby. We all know the extent to which you fight (complain) for your players!

Looks like Rigsby is the one with someone in his head. Complained the whole 1st half and got the T

The only thing in Rigsby's Head I am sure is one game @ a time and that was He and his boy's beating LA for a Third Time which they did. Not taking anything away from LA they were out Coached and out Played.