Region 4AA Tournament

Belsnickel

Did Collins #21 for BC not do anything? Seems like they shut Bledsoe down then.

Made some pretty difficult shots but really only 15 stood out. I remembered Collins though, from the last two times DC and BC have met in the postseason. Pretty much all the scoring outside of a few shots was between those two though.

I won't lie...I was keeping up with the girls championship as well so my attention was split trying to watch the game and hear how things were going in cookeville.

Edited by dctiger

Did Collins #21 for BC not do anything? Seems like they shut Bledsoe down then.

They did! Eldridge controlled the inside had 20pts/20rebound several blocks. LA guards put alot of pressure on BC in the 1st have, they could barley get the ball across half crt. LA had 20 walks called for some reason, they need to clean that up & take care of buiss.

Hopefully, cc fans will descend into Dunlap tonight like an invading army. Big game as the loser will most likely have to travel to Brainerd. If cc can continue to play great defense and turn la over I think the offense will take care of itself

Tourney time is HOGEYE time! Lets see if CC is for real or will the big game pressure get to them? I got LA by 12.

I gave them credit especially the 2nd win but if they dont get it done tonight, IT MEANS NOTHING MY FRIEND! I think we all can agree on that.

yeah the first 2 wins meant nothing. Except cannon is in livingstons head now. We got you on the ropes sir. Cannon by 10