Region 4AA Tournament

Belsnickel

I see Livingston and Cannon having to travel being a factor. The crowd will put a lot of pressure also. Bledsoe County and Notre Dame will suprise you. Notre Dame is very athletic and has a very good player. Bledsoe is experienced and really plays tough. I would not doubt them!

For ND to be so athletic, and to have two really good players like someone previously suggested, their record sure doesn't reflect that. If they were that good, I don't see how they only managed to win 13 regular season games. I will give them credit and say they did play a tough non-district schedule. They wasn't very competitive in any of those non-district losses though. They just don't have the make up of a good team in my opinion. CC by 15+.

ummm i don't follow football thread might want to go check that before making bold statements.buddy!when was the last time cc played for region chip? like i keep telling you guy's yall might want to get pass notre dame and bledsoe because chatt central and brainerd will be waiting on yall. AND THERE BOTH GOING TO STATE. and were going to state next year to. so you might as well get use to us. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Ahhh I remember my 1st regional semi final game! Good times! Good times! Should at least act like you been here b4. You have no idea what a sectional game is like cause you haven't been there, yet you predict a state appearance lol. LA's 5 starters have played in 3 sectionals & 2 state appearances & know what to expect. But 1st things 1st, BC will be the only focus for Miller & the Wildcats! LA by 15
  • Upvote 1