Region 4AA Tournament

Belsnickel

football really?lol we have more studs on the basketball team then we do in football. i'm not worried about traveling one of you guys we will have to come to the dome on the hill and play my pounders at our house. thats only if yall don't stubble against one of the lower level chattanooga teams. because i have a weird feeling notre dame or bledsoe upset one of you guys.

Typical arrogant statement coming from same person making same type of statements in the football thread. How did that work out for ya? When was the last time Central played for a region ship lol and they are going to state? You will loose and disappear. Pounders will be on the rd going to LA and Brainard will host CC. LA and Brainard goes to state!

Typical arrogant statement coming from same person making same type of statements in the football thread. How did that work out for ya? When was the last time Central played for a region ship lol and they are going to state? You will loose and disappear. Pounders will be on the rd going to LA and Brainard will host CC. LA and Brainard goes to state!

Your last two sentences are going to upset the Woodbury folks.

ummm i don't follow football thread might want to go check that before making bold statements.buddy!when was the last time cc played for region chip? like i keep telling you guy's yall might want to get pass notre dame and bledsoe because chatt central and brainerd will be waiting on yall. AND THERE BOTH GOING TO STATE. and were going to state next year to. so you might as well get use to us. :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb:

Darkside that was probably me that you were  talking on the football section last year not my friend that posts on the basketball site. However he does speak the truth. By the way who do u support. I am a Central fan and will not hide my allegance of the fact. Pouderfan1 also states the fact that Central and Brainerd should e favorites in the region . Also U ought to see what the Pounders have coming back next year. U have not seen it yet but get ready my friend. ,U are in for a tall surprise . That Pounder team will be better next year . Pounders and Panthers should meet for regional Championship this week. P4L- Pounder 4 Life. Good luck to your team. 

Edited by Pounder1

I see Livingston and Cannon having to travel being a factor. The crowd will put a lot of pressure also. Bledsoe County and Notre Dame will suprise you. Notre Dame is very athletic and has a very good player. Bledsoe is experienced and really plays tough. I would not doubt them!

actually notre dame has two good players. green is an enforcer inside along with t bird.