Region 4AA Tournament

Belsnickel

It's good to see Cannon winning again. Coach Rigsby has done a good job and has been winning consistently just like they did in late 90's. if I recall they had a good run during that span? Is Rigsby from Cannon and did he play then?

Good luck in Sub-State.

It's good to see Cannon winning again. Coach Rigsby has done a good job and has been winning consistently just like they did in late 90's. if I recall they had a good run during that span? Is Rigsby from Cannon and did he play then?

Good luck in Sub-State.

he is from cannon and he is a straight up winner. You won't find a better coach around.

Everybody take it easy on Kodger.

No need in that. If we would have won you better believe I would be beating my chest and calling people out. I can dish out and take it. As long as it is factual. CC has a great fan base and I will cheer them on from here on out just like you and I supported each other's team after LA and DC battles.

He was yelling at his player when the ref gave him the T so maybe you should check your facts! That same Coach you are downing just beat your team three times this year. Have fun driving to Chattanooga!

A technical foul for yelling at your player? Must have been pretty bad then. Yes he beat LA 3 times this year and gave them the only 2 losses of the year during regulation play. He has done a great job and I hope it continues!

No need in that. If we would have won you better believe I would be beating my chest and calling people out. I can dish out and take it. As long as it is factual. CC has a great fan base and I will cheer them on from here on out just like you and I supported each other's team after LA and DC battles.

Miss those days. DC has a long way to go. Good luck Tuesday. I'll be heading to Woodbury Tuesday night to soak up the atmosphere. Standing room only!

Miss those days. DC has a long way to go. Good luck Tuesday. I'll be heading to Woodbury Tuesday night to soak up the atmosphere. Standing room only!

Thank you! Good times in Woodbury! Get to host two substrate games. We have done that a couple of times and there is nothing like it. Especially in a boys game!

Thank you! Good times in Woodbury! Get to host two substrate games. We have done that a couple of times and there is nothing like it. Especially in a boys game!

I'll miss the girls game unfortunately. I'd love to make both. I'd like to see all four 8-AA teams make it through but the two traveling are definitely at a disadvantage.