Region 4AA Tournament

Belsnickel

No need to be like that, you won. Kodger didnt tuck tail and run, he's here eating crow. Take the high road brother.

Its all right. Guess a nerve was touched when I was merely replying to "someone being in someone else's head". Guess I should have gotten mad and said keep my team out of your post lol. Now since they can't leave it alone, wondering what a coach could possibly say to a player to warrant a T?

Its all right. Guess a nerve was touched when I was merely replying to "someone being in someone else's head". Guess I should have gotten mad and said keep my team out of your post lol. Now since they can't leave it alone, wondering what a coach could possibly say to a player to warrant a T?

We will let you keep wondering on that then. It will give you something to think about Tuesday night on your drive to Chattanooga. Congrats to both teams for playing a heck of a ballgame.

I think last year's Tyner team was better than the 2 left this year and we gave them all they wanted. They had the motivation because we had got them a couple times at LA so I still like our chances. On the girls side if CM stays out of foul trouble, they will win.

I think last year we were better(defensive)but the teams representing 6-AA this year are a different match-up. Brainerd is taller but Central is faster (quicker).

Want to give a big shout out to the Cannon fans who made the trip to Dunlap last night. The gym was packed with maroon, it looked like a home game. It has to be disappointing for Livingston when you see your nonexistent crowd, basically no students at all. I always thought tournament time was Hogeye time but not by the looks of their crowd

Want to give a big shout out to the Cannon fans who made the trip to Dunlap last night. The gym was packed with maroon, it looked like a home game. It has to be disappointing for Livingston when you see your nonexistent crowd, basically no students at all. I always thought tournament time was Hogeye time but not by the looks of their crowd

You had a few DC fans cheering in there too....gonna be there Tuesday as well.

I also just remembered that I correctly predicted the margin of victory.

Hope to see both 8AA teams playing Thursday the 12th in the glass house.