Region 4AA Tournament

Belsnickel

post on the 8aa thread not every thread

Or about any team in 8AA...go read your post, my friend. Those are your words not mine. However, please stop degrading CC's success this year. It is not fair to the kids who have put their time in fairly. CC has humbly sat back and watched LA, DC, and even Upperman have their success over the last few years. Let CC have theirs this year without any other crappy excuses. Shame on you!

Or about any team in 8AA...go read your post, my friend. Those are your words not mine. However, please stop degrading CC's success this year. It is not fair to the kids who have put their time in fairly. CC has humbly sat back and watched LA, DC, and even Upperman have their success over the last few years. Let CC have theirs this year without any other crappy excuses. Shame on you!

Truth hurts! Hollars & Linder are 2 of the fastest kids in the state & with size. Best 2 athletes in the district. Cant say that didn't hurt. But LA's dominance is over & really began going down hill last year. They dont really care about basketball anymore cause football is all thats pushed. Why they don't have fans at games or on here anymore. Most of CC are basketball players thats the difference.

Wow...never in my years would I have believed such a successful program would result to excuses. Sad state of arrogant affairs in Overton Co. I am speaking of apparent fans only, not Coaching Staff or players. They appear to be a class act. You lost once, you lost again, and then you LOST Again. Guess what, someone has a better team then you do....MOVE ON and quit whining

Truth hurts! Hollars & Linder are 2 of the fastest kids in the state & with size. Best 2 athletes in the district. Cant say that didn't hurt. But LA's dominance is over & really began going down hill last year. They dont really care about basketball anymore cause football is all thats pushed. Why they don't have fans at games or on here anymore. Most of CC are basketball players thats the difference.

No, the truth is CC beat LA three times this year, and that hurts your ego! Where is all of this entitlement coming from?! Guess we are starting to see the almighty LA's true colors.

Furthermore, you said LA would beat CC by 25 on one of your last posts, because everyone on your team had the flu the last time they played. So which one is it...beating CC by 25 or losing your dominance because you are all about football now?! I'm confused!

Edited by spreadthewealth

No, the truth is CC beat LA three times this year, and that hurts your ego! Where is all of this entitlement coming from?! Guess we are starting to see the almighty LA's true colors.

Congrats to Cannon Co. They beat LA three times and deserved every victory. Just because you don't agree with some of the posts, even though some of them aren't even actual LA fans, shouldn't give you a right to blast all of LA. You remind me of someone from a school that's never had a winning program and stumbles into a winning year. Cannon co. has very successful bb programs with two excellent coaches. You don't need to downgrade another successful program to build up your own teams. Act like an adult and enjoy your teams' accomplishments.

Congrats to Cannon Co. They beat LA three times and deserved every victory. Just because you don't agree with some of the posts, even though some of them aren't even actual LA fans, shouldn't give you a right to blast all of LA. You remind me of someone from a school that's never had a winning program and stumbles into a winning year. Cannon co. has very successful bb programs with two excellent coaches. You don't need to downgrade another successful program to build up your own teams. Act like an adult and enjoy your teams' accomplishments.

I've never once downgraded LA. You can go look at all of my previous posts. I have much respect for LA. Have for years, including this one. I just wish the same was given to CC by some LA posters. You are reading much more into my posts than what was intended. Why or how would one downgrade LA's program? LA's accomplishments speak for themselves. Furthermore, I've never called other posters names or told them to act like an adult. You might, however, need to reference that post to your fellow LA posters who apparently do not think CC deserved those wins as you said. Congrats to LA. I hope they are able to pull of the win and make it to the glass house. If so, I will be there cheering for them just like I have been in years past.

Im not an LA fan just know alot of the players & im familiar with the program. Im a cookeville fan & dont really care what you rednecks think!

Then go back to the AAA thread. My apologies to any fan from CC that I may have offended. You have the best team in our region this year regardless of what anyone says. I do like to talk a little smack but thought I have showed class win or loose. So don't judge the whole fan base by my post or a few others that aren't even LA fans. My last post about regionals. Good luck CC and LA in substate.