Region 2-AA Tournament thoughts?

AlcoaBasketball

But enough on that I have CAK carter fulton and catholic making it to the semis. Q are the Irish healthy?

Not Q but the Irish are healthy with the possibility of Luke Smith being back. I agree that it should be those 4 teams. I don't see Kingston or Alcoa advancing from our side.

Edited by IrishBBall

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AE has only won 4 out of their last 18, CAK should roll

Alcoa has played well considering their distractions this year but Carter is 11-3 since the 55point drubbing and also beat Alcoa by 19 not long ago. Carter should win.

Kingston is facing a Fulton team that has only lost 1 game in its last 21, and that to Oak Ridge by 1. Fulton will Advance

The one game, imo that has a chance to have an upset could be GP and Catholic. I believe that Catholic will win but they scare me. Catholic seems to play to many close games whether it's a good team or a bad team. Over half of their games have been decided by single digits. Alot of that has to do with their tough schedule but for some reason things seem to always be close. They really need Luke Smith back if they are going to go deep. Just his presence on the floor will open up alot for others. GP has 18 wins but really only 2 big wins.

I believe CAK, Carter, Fulton, and Catholic move on.

The next round:

Losing to CAK means Catholic gets to play Fulton to soon. I believe Fulton will win

Wow, CAK and Carter "toss up" I believe CAK will win a close one. imo

Championship:

I believe Fulton wins Region over CAK, but I wouldn't say CAK can't win. It's just hard to pick against the Falcons.

This is just my humble opinion, and you know how basketball goes, anyone can win when things go right.

Last time I checked I mentioned red and black not uptempo. He's the one who said carter had the TWO best players in the area Kelvin Jackson and Jordan Bowden if I'm not mistaken both played when they lost to fulton right? Ok then and whats the excuse for the 2nd loss? And if no one cared you wouldn't have commented so obviously you care. It's ok carter is our little brother when it comes to basketball I still don't even look at you guys as a rivalry. Every now and then you guys get a really good team and start pounding your chest. For your sake I really hope yall get to state this season because we all know that it's going to be a big drop off next season. I don't know what I did to you but you always come at me on the board. You must really have some deep seeded hate for fulton.

I will give you one thing...you are one long-winded waste of air joke.......this is a free forum where we all have the right to chirp in....so back off...FHS12...stay humble.......your beating a dead horse every time you brag about the falcons....all we can do is pray for you...have a nice day!

I will give you one thing...you are one long-winded waste of air joke.......this is a free forum where we all have the right to chirp in....so back off...FHS12...stay humble.......your beating a dead horse every time you brag about the falcons....all we can do is pray for you...have a nice day!

I'm always humble just hate excuses. Goodluck on the rest of the season.

Missing our PG with a broken wrist

Wow, It sounded like he was going to be able to make it back. That is a big hit. Definately have other players with being so deep in rotation, but after watching him for two years I know things would be way better if he was there.

Alot of fans just pay attention to points, but, as most on here know, some players make contributions that are not always on a stat sheet.

When he is on the floor the defense has always got to be close enough to close out. That opens up offensive boards (Jancek,Scott) who are relentless on the boards, and driving lanes for others. (Anderson, Reeder). Just by his presence (reputation)he puts more pressure on a defense. He is also good defensively.

I hope he can make it back