Who is everyone's prediction in Class AA?

Hoops20

It would be really interesting to see Elizabethton match-up with a team like Haywood or Craigmont, if either of those 2 make it. I think Elizabethton is the better team, but I doubt they have played teams that are as athletic as either of the two mentioned. It would just be interesting to see how Elizabethton would handle it... Don't take this post wrong Elizabethton fans... You guys are clearly the favorite by a long shot, but would like to see how you guys would handle full court pressure against speed...

As a McMinn Central fan, I hope number 1 that we beat Central Magnet tomorrow and that CPA and Betsy are on one side of the bracket, and we are on the other side! Nothing against Sequoyah (maybe a little) but you can chalk up Cannon County to be there. Wouldn't mind another crack at them!

So will Craigmont or Haywood  be there?  If not why would you think they would beat or play with Elizabethton.  If they are good why don't they win the games to get there.  Not trying to start a fuss.  Elizabethton is not so much about players as they are a team.  More than likely the only team to go 8 deep and not loose enough to notice.

It would be really interesting to see Elizabethton match-up with a team like Haywood or Craigmont, if either of those 2 make it. I think Elizabethton is the better team, but I doubt they have played teams that are as athletic as either of the two mentioned. It would just be interesting to see how Elizabethton would handle it... Don't take this post wrong Elizabethton fans... You guys are clearly the favorite by a long shot, but would like to see how you guys would handle full court pressure against speed...

No offense taken - you bring up a legitimate question. I would agree we have not played a lot of athletic teams but I doubt Haywood or Craigmont are more athletic than Hoover, AL. We probably played our best game of the season against Hoover and beat them by 26. But first things first - we have to win tomorrow first.