When did headbands become illegal?

pioneer42

We played bad yes and Riverside played good on defense, but I knew we were in trouble right before the game the refs made GC take their headbands off. Played with them all year and they had to come off with these guys. Every time we get momentum these clown referees give it back. Terrible officials. Riverside walked all night and carried all night and was never called. Riverside pushed and shoved all night. Very few calls. Like I said, get a joke red staff and you can get beat any game.

GC had their attire on for an hour and these guys wait 5 minutes before tip-off. The refs were a bunch of dumbasses and it showed on the court.

You do understand the referees don't make the rules for one and two the fact you are on here blaming the refs is a joke. They did not make anybody miss a shot or roll ball to wrong team. Your team had home court advantage and you get on here blaming refs who believe me don't do it for the money. I understand crow does not taste good but blaming headbands or lack of headbands . Get real people