Who made the all tournament team in class A girls?

kartracer4

Can't remember all, but no one that didn't play in the championship game. Perry (soph) from Middleton was MVP...thought that was a good choice ( #30 from Middleton would have been a good choice also), but other teams had some high caliber players too. I'd rather just give out tourney MVP and delete the rest if they can't do better than that.

Edit...Medows, Cooper, Shaver from C'range

Perry, Joy, Parks, and Mason from Middleton

Edited by tradertwo

Anyone know?

Middleton:

Averyale Joy

Chelsey Perry- MVP

Rachelle Parks

Dekedra Mason

Clarkrange:

Kara Meadows

Cheyenne Shaver

Brittany Cooper

Oliver Springs:

Rachel Griffith

Emily Griffith

South Greene:

Taylor Lamb

You can go to the TSSAA website and see the list at the bottom of the championship game's box score.

Middleton:

Averyale Joy

Chelsey Perry- MVP

Rachelle Parks

Dekedra Mason

Clarkrange:

Kara Meadows

Cheyenne Shaver

Brittany Cooper

Oliver Springs:

Rachel Griffith

Emily Griffith

South Greene:

Taylor Lamb

You can go to the TSSAA website and see the list at the bottom of the championship game's box score.

Glad that there were more than acknowledged on the tv broadcast.

I thought they might have gone home because there would have been nothing preventing them from going to accept their award.   They were very deserving and I was proud of the class they displayed in representing our district.  Funny that the All State Team didn't have a representative from a team that lost in the opening game. (and by the way, they did a great job locating the players that derserved recognition)  Prehaps them folks in Harriman can take notes on the proper method of tournament selection process......which is, select the players clearly deserving...!

Kaz

I thought they might have gone home because there would have been nothing preventing them from going to accept their award.   They were very deserving and I was proud of the class they displayed in representing our district.  Funny that the All State Team didn't have a representative from a team that lost in the opening game. (and by the way, they did a great job locating the players that derserved recognition)  Prehaps them folks in Harriman can take notes on the proper method of tournament selection process......which is, select the players clearly deserving...!

Kaz

and 1

Quick question. I was told the Griffith girls from oliver springs were there when they announced the all tournament team. I was just wanting to know why they didn't go down and accept their plaque.

First let me say congratulations to these two young ladies for a great career at Oliver Springs and making the all tournament team at state. These are two great young ladies who made a decision for whatever their reasons might be and they shouldn't answer to anyone as to why either way. Let's just tell the kids congratulations and move on.

I agree.....I didn't get a sense that jacket was being critical of them either.  They were definitely deserving of the recognition.  Thought they performed well on the big stage.....in fact the whole team did.  I would have enjoyed it even more if they had shocked the Lady Buffaloes.....everyone loves an underdog.

Kaz