Notre Dame 2015

Booger

not sure anybody in our district is gonna be good, especially us.....Goosedad says 2-8 or 3-7....Goosedown seems to think he knows ND football.....according to him we only have 3 ball players coming back ....as he said, it that LB guy, that QB, and Ballard the running back; that should tell you how much he knows......Booger thinks Goosedaddy got a little cukkleburrow burried up in his watchamacallit.....for now, Booger will add just a couple other names to watch.....Murphy and Bankston....more to come

Booger just sayin content_12853_thumb.gif

Edited by Booger

ok...boog,if you know more than everyone else(and you should)make a list of all the returning starters from last years team.,.and/or the  projected starting line-up of this years explosive,dominating irish squad.

ok...boog,if you know more than everyone else(and you should)make a list of all the returning starters from last years team.,.and/or the  projected starting line-up of this years explosive,dominating irish squad.

Wow LOL

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection refused (111) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

tell ya what ole Boog gonna do for ya Goose' outta goodness of the heart.....we got about 140 days left til the first kickoff, give or take a few....so about every 18 to 21 days, Booger gonna give you a name to put into your Irish scouting roster...now, since you already gave us Ballards name.as one of the RB's, along with the QB and LB you mentioned, that gives us 3 potential staters and/or returning starters.....3 players x 18/21 days = 54 days.....you be standing by about the 23rd or 24th of May and Booger will shoot another name your way.....as a bonus, if you can give me the name to that QB and LB, there could be a new name for you comin every 17 days.....whatcha think  smiley-face-with-cigar.gif

That's what I thought.You cant do it.Simple question.And you think the irish will dominate and make another deep run?They lost just about everybody from the best team they every had,and you want me to answer my own question.you are supposed to be the insider,the expert,the know it all and you cant tell me who is going to fill in 19-20 positions?

That's what I thought.You cant do it.Simple question.And you think the irish will dominate and make another deep run?They lost just about everybody from the best team they every had,and you want me to answer my own question.you are supposed to be the insider,the expert,the know it all and you cant tell me who is going to fill in 19-20 positions?

Oh what Booger nose......Booger, nose that everyone eyeballed your 2-8 prediction for the Irish...Booger don't make predictions, but we might just be a hair better than 2-8......where's your team finishing.......remember you get a new starters name around the 23rd -24th May......at least let Booger put something on the hook before you take it 

Booger  just sayin  le_beau_temps0145_906.gif

I seen a bunch of the younger recruits at D-1, and ther FAST . . . ther Glenn FAST.