Phillip shadowens new head coach at William blount

I just hope they can figure out a way to make things right with him because he has every reason to be ticked off about this. i'm thrilled to have Shadowens as a coach but I would have been happy with Young too. I just can't believe how poorly they handled this and screwed over a guy that has been loyal to the community for years and years. 

Rick is one great guy and has given a lot. I still think the group had no choice but to hire Shad because the roof would have came down on the place had they not. It's not right what Rick was put through and then have the seat pulled out from under him though. Had Rick been hired and Shad not then the thing would have looked like a good old boy's club to people that would have not known they had approached him about the position. This is a very sad situation for all involved.

Barney,
I guess the best way to summarize this situation is we asked a pretty girl to prom and she said yes and we had every intention of taking her but then a Victoria's Secret Model asked us out and we blew the other girl off to go with her and now the other girl is mad and doesn't want to speak to us ever again.

Edited by Governors91

..... There's never been any explanation of what he supposedly did anyways.... And as some Blackman posters pointed out he was not fired from his job as a teacher. What's up with that? Wouldn't they fire him if they knew he really did something bad? It just doesn't add up.... I think the guys in charge of making this hire looked into things and thought it was bogus. There's zero evidence that he's done anything, his record is clean, and nobody has spoken a bad word.....

Every time someone tries to give you guys a clue as to what smells, they get shouted down and threatened with slander......libel rather. Good luck To the Govs. I've got no reason to not wish you all success. Like someone else said, time will tell.

Barney,

I guess the best way to summarize this situation is we asked a pretty girl to prom and she said yes and we had every intention of taking her but then a Victoria's Secret Model asked us out and we blew the other girl off to go with her and now the other girl is mad and doesn't want to speak to us ever again.

Pretty is not always best choice. Most times these dates have lots of baggage and just not what we were hoping for.These dates do not end well most times. And when we try to go back to the original date she is usually not available anymore. Loyalty is a great quality and often ignored. Usually end up holding themselves.

Edited by hardtackle