Phillip shadowens new head coach at William blount

Its a very realistic goal. We could very well host a playoff game this year. Only gotta crack the top 4 in district and we will host a playoff game.

Whether he believes it or not it's just coach talk to fire the team and fans up. Pretty much it. And I doubt he honestly believes it, just like Joe didn't really think we would go undefeated. Merely coach talk, nothing more or less. But yeah, that's much more realistic then what Joe's prediction was lol

Edited by SweetScience

Whether he believes it or not it's just coach talk to fire the team and fans up. Pretty much it. And I doubt he honestly believes it, just like Joe didn't really think we would go undefeated. Merely coach talk, nothing more or less.

Nah I don't think so. That is a very realistic goal. It will be challenging but it's feasible. We can beat Bradley Central,Hardin Valley,Bearden, and Jeff County. Plus we will be favored over Lenoir City and Heritage. If we win those games we will host a playoff game

Nah I don't think so. That is a very realistic goal. It will be challenging but it's feasible. We can beat Bradley Central,Hardin Valley,Bearden, and Jeff County. Plus we will be favored over Lenoir City and Heritage. If we win those games we will host a playoff game

Yeah I added that it is a lot more realistic then what Joe's goal was when he first came back. Still coach talk though.

Edited by SweetScience

My sources told me there were over fifty applicants for the job there at William Blount and I know some of them and they were good friends and great candidates for the job there. As an outsider without a dog in the fight I would have to say the right hire was made for the job because of his previous track record that speaks for it's self. I'm also sure that the group that picked the coach would have caught all living h### from the fan base knowing someone of that stature had applied and was picked over by a lesser qualified coach in their eye's. I hope by saying this that this school and all involved with the program all the way down to the feeder systems can all pull together as one and go forward. 

My sources told me there were over fifty applicants for the job there at William Blount and I know some of them and they were good friends and great candidates for the job there. As an outsider without a dog in the fight I would have to say the right hire was made for the job because of his previous track record that speaks for it's self. I'm also sure that the group that picked the coach would have caught all living h### from the fan base knowing someone of that stature had applied and was picked over by a lesser qualified coach in their eye's. I hope by saying this that this school and all involved with the program all the way down to the feeder systems can all pull together as one and go forward. 

who'd want that job?-rebelwoman87

I will have to read it in the morning because I don't subscribe. I'm one of those old people that like to read a real paper while drinking my coffee. I hate this because he is a great guy.