Warren Co. 2015

This season promises to be one filled with positives.  We probably won't win as many games as everyone wishes, but it's great to have a head coach and a staff that the players respect and is disciplined.  We haven't had this in many years.  Improvement in all phases has already been noticed from the scrimmages. Nunley Stadium will once again be filled Friday night. Good luck Pioneers!

Edited by PIONEERS12

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This season promises to be one filled with positives. We probably won't win as many games as everyone wishes, but it's great to have a head coach and a staff that the players respect and is disciplined. We haven't had this in many years. Improvement in all phases has already been noticed from the scrimmages. Nunley Stadium will once again be filled Friday night. Good luck Pioneers!

Hope yall do well this season except of course against coffee co!! Good luck hope it goes well!!

Where's everybody at? I think I can hear crickets chirping. Well another year and another game has done came and gone once again. What's the excuses for losing to little ole DC this year? LET'S HEAR THEM! 

I look forward to watching DC break the hearts of WC in Smithville next season. Until then, best of luck to yall. It's going to be an extremely long year for yall. Looking at your schedule, I just don't see any for sure wins. There MAY be 1 win on their against Sequatchie County, but I wouldn't count on it.

I've been saying this for months now. WC very likely could be the very first team in TN history to go win less and still make the playoffs. The real question is can yalls coach go win less, or just win 1 game and survive to keep his job? I imagine certain powers that be will be ready to show him the door by seasons end. 

Edited by DCTIGERFAN

Where's everybody at? I think I can hear crickets chirping. Well another year and another game has done came and gone once again. What's the excuses for losing to little ole DC this year? LET'S HEAR THEM!

I look forward to watching DC break the hearts of WC in Smithville next season. Until then, best of luck to yall. It's going to be an extremely long year for yall. Looking at your schedule, I just don't see any for sure wins. There MAY be 1 win on their against Sequatchie County, but I wouldn't count on it.

I've been saying this for months now. WC very likely could be the very first team in TN history to go win less and still make the playoffs. The real question is can yalls coach go win less, or just win 1 game and survive to keep his job? I imagine certain powers that be will be ready to show him the door by seasons end.

WC turned it overv4 times and muffed a punt when it was 16-14.. If warren county will give Moore a chance they'll improve in the future, it just ain't gonna happen over night... Dekalb is a good team, turnovers beat WC tonight not dekalb.. And I'm not taking anything away from dekalb they're a good team, but I wouldn't hang my hat on a win vs a WC team with new coaches, system, etc.. If WC gives Moore a chance he'll eventually have WC competitive.. My best friend coaches at warren (a new addition to staff) if they give this staff a chance, WC will improve every week

So dekalb didn't force any of those turnovers??? Warren just dropped the ball.... It wasn't the constant pressure on the QB or the interception at the end of the game that mattered. Lol well if we would have caught the ball we would have score over 40 points easy! Good luck with the rest of the season.

So dekalb didn't force any of those turnovers??? Warren just dropped the ball.... It wasn't the constant pressure on the QB or the interception at the end of the game that mattered. Lol well if we would have caught the ball we would have score over 40 points easy! Good luck with the rest of the season.

I agree on the dropped passes, but no dekalb didn't force but one fumble maybe

WC turned it overv4 times and muffed a punt when it was 16-14.. If warren county will give Moore a chance they'll improve in the future, it just ain't gonna happen over night... Dekalb is a good team, turnovers beat WC tonight not dekalb.. And I'm not taking anything away from dekalb they're a good team, but I wouldn't hang my hat on a win vs a WC team with new coaches, system, etc.. If WC gives Moore a chance he'll eventually have WC competitive.. My best friend coaches at warren (a new addition to staff) if they give this staff a chance, WC will improve every week

DC has the better team this year. It's that simple. DC would beat WC 9 out of 10 times this year. Don't forget DC left several points on the field if you want to play it out the way you are with the turnovers. DC straight up beat WC tonight. It's not like we came into the game with some huge advantage over yall. Yall simply got out played an out coached.