2015-2016 District 3 & 4 class A

Cookevegas3

Could have swore someone said he was a sophomore last week when we played them, and I'm not saying he is not a good ball player, but i just have a hard time seeing him as one of the top two in the district. Good luck w/ Jellico tonight

He's a soph. He's had one poor game (against SB)... a game that he wasn't needed to score for them to win anyway. He's had at least 2 triple doubles in 7 games. Not bad considering he started practicing when everyone else started playing games. My guess is he's averaging 16pts, 12 reb, 8 assists.... pretty good for someone that some have said isn't playing great.

He's a soph. He's had one poor game (against SB)... a game that he wasn't needed to score for them to win anyway. He's had at least 2 triple doubles in 7 games. Not bad considering he started practicing when everyone else started playing games. My guess is he's averaging 16pts, 12 reb, 8 assists.... pretty good for someone that some have said isn't playing great.

Well thats good stats, hope he keeps improving for yall

Well thats good stats, hope he keeps improving for yall

Parker McKinney had 16 points, 16 rebounds, 10 assists and 2 blocks for his 3rd Triple Double of the season and his 2nd consecutive. The kid is good for 15-20 points by just being on the floor. He's either creating a shot for himself or drawing help side defense and dumping it off for another assist. He really is as good as advertised. I guarantee any coach in the district or region would love to have him on their team!

• Upvote 1