2015-2016 District 3 & 4 class A

Cookevegas3

McMinn by 9. OS keeps it a little closer than they should

Oakdale by 40+. They've won their last two by at least thirty. Oneida is catching the best team in the district at the wrong time.

Wartburg beats Sunbright easily. Wartburg just has too much to handle, and has been playing very good recently.

I'll take Coalfield to squeak one by Jellico by 4. Coalfield beat Scott, but it wasn't pretty. Still don't think they're firing on all cylinders. They get the district win though, and that's what matters.

No disrespect to OS, but I would be very suprised if they can keep it in the single digits, I say Central by 20+

McMinn by 9. OS keeps it a little closer than they should

Oakdale by 40+. They've won their last two by at least thirty. Oneida is catching the best team in the district at the wrong time.

Wartburg beats Sunbright easily. Wartburg just has too much to handle, and has been playing very good recently.

I'll take Coalfield to squeak one by Jellico by 4. Coalfield beat Scott, but it wasn't pretty. Still don't think they're firing on all cylinders. They get the district win though, and that's what matters.

The OS win was impressive by Oakdale but Midway shouldn't be one to base things on. From what I've heard this is the least talented midway team in a while and they weren't very good the past few years. If Oakdale wins by 40+ then we should just go ahead and hand them the district championship. Coalfield snuck out with a win that they probably shouldn't have got. A man down and had to fight through early foul trouble(Kilby 3, Lee 2) in the first quarter.

Midway is definitely down. Oakdale would've won that game regardless of how they played. However, Oakdale looks like they're on another planet right now. Something changed before that OS game and they are on an absolute tear right now. 

Bad news for the rest of the district.  Are they playing well defensively?  Giving up 40 something to a Midway team that is way down seems a bit much.  Hope I can get to the games between Oakdale and Wartburg this year, sounds like they may burn up the scoreboards on those nights!!!

I think holding a team to 40 is good in today's game, even a down team like Midway. We're seeing a lot of higher scoring games in the area. Oakdale is putting up 70-80 on a nightly basis. Now you definitely shouldn't rely on simply outscoring your opponent, but to beat Oakdale you've got to score at least 70

I agree with the holding a team in the 40s is a good night defensively. I think Oakdale and Wartburg are playing the best ball in the district right now. Unlucky for coalfield that they get both of them next week.

No disrespect to OS, but I would be very suprised if they can keep it in the single digits, I say Central by 20+

I was thinking the same thing or even worse. If that score is right and the game was that close Meigs and Grace might have a little stiffer competition in the region than it looked like a couple of weeks ago. Oakdale, Wartburg and CF might be able to hang around with us.

I was thinking the same thing or even worse. If that score is right and the game was that close Meigs and Grace might have a little stiffer competition in the region than it looked like a couple of weeks ago. Oakdale, Wartburg and CF might be able to hang around with us.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing , Central is always tough at the "roundhouse", sounds like OS is pretty darn good or played way over thier head!!

OS lost to McMinn on a shot with 1.2 seconds. Looks like I got one crazy pick sort of right. I said they'd keep it closer than you'd think. I thought they'd lose by 9 though. OS is not a bad basketball team. Can't judge them based on the Oakdale game, as Oakdale played ridiculously good and could not miss anything. 

Oakdale is on a tear right now and Wartburg is definitely playing very extremely well despite being down a starter. Coalfield will have a tough week next week. Still not in 100% rhythym and lost a starter. Their second matchup with each team will be much better