2015-2016 District 3 & 4 class A

Cookevegas3

Looks like all the predictions were correct for last Friday.  Sounds like Oakdale is rounding into shape, or was it just their "best game" of the season that happens for everyone at some point?  Wartburg played Harriman tough, Coalfield was a bit stagnant against Sunbright, and Jellico and Oneida kept things closer than expected.

Tuesday night's games:

-OS vs. Sequoyah (OS wins a close one at home to rebound after getting drilled Friday by Oakdale)

-Oakdale vs Midway (Oakdale wins huge.  Names the score)

-Oneida at Wartburg (Wartburg by 20+)

-Jellico vs. Williamsburg (KY) (Williamsburg by 15+)

-Coalfield vs. Scott (Which Coalfield shows up? The one that got drilled by Clinton last night (Scott 12+), or  the one everyone expects (CF 12+).

Tuesday night's games:

-OS vs. Sequoyah (OS wins a close one at home to rebound after getting drilled Friday by Oakdale)

-Oakdale vs Midway (Oakdale wins huge.  Names the score)

-Oneida at Wartburg (Wartburg by 20+)

-Jellico vs. Williamsburg (KY) (Williamsburg by 15+)

-Coalfield vs. Scott (Which Coalfield shows up? The one that got drilled by Clinton last night (Scott 12+), or  the one everyone expects (CF 12+).

CF pretty sketchy at this point. A lot of standing around... and a TON of turnovers. Losing a starter for the season won't help things any as well.

-OS doesn't necessarily look like a bad team. They caught Oakdale at a bad time. I'll take OS tonight.

-Hoping Oakdale comes out with the intensity they did against OS. If they do, the Midway game is over in 5 minutes. 

-Wartburg big over Oneida. Hate it for Oneida. They have a lot of fundamental players, just no stars that can consistently produce enough to take down a team like WB. I feel their pain. Reminds me of my senior year team at Oakdale (this year's seniors were freshmen on my team)

-I don't know anything about Williamsburg Ky, so no prediction for the Jellico game from me

-I'll take Coalfield over Scott. I think Coalfield comes out for blood despite losing Austin Russel. I can't see that team playing this bad all season. tonight's the night they turn it on