2015-2016 District 3 & 4 class A

Cookevegas3

Tuesday night's games:

-OS vs. Sequoyah (OS wins a close one at home to rebound after getting drilled Friday by Oakdale)

-Oakdale vs Midway (Oakdale wins huge.  Names the score)

-Oneida at Wartburg (Wartburg by 20+)

-Jellico vs. Williamsburg (KY) (Williamsburg by 15+)

-Coalfield vs. Scott (Which Coalfield shows up? The one that got drilled by Clinton last night (Scott 12+), or  the one everyone expects (CF 12+).

Well, a 2-2 this time around (not taking credit for Coalfield since I said it could go either way).

-Oakdale game probably could have been worse.  I know Midway hasnever really been a powerhouse, but did they even attempt to play defense last night?  Also, why  do they keep the coach around if he keeps losing?  Is there just never any talent in Midway?  Most every year there middle school team seems to be successful, but then they strugle in high school.

-Wartburg dominated Oneida.

-OS lost by 2 to Sequoyah.

-Where di this Jellico score come from??? WOW!!!  Maybe they are on track, or Williamsburg is down this year.

With what happen in the stands between coalfield and Clinton The other night   will  tssaa look at this I know coalfield has been on probation with the stuff that  went on in football and baseball

CF was not involved in any way whatsoever. It was totally Clinton people totally in their stands. Had nothing to do with CF in any way.

With what happen in the stands between coalfield and Clinton The other night will tssaa look at this I know coalfield has been on probation with the stuff that went on in football and baseball

good job posting uninformed nonsense when you have no idea what your talking about. Edited by CAH09

With what happen in the stands between coalfield and Clinton The other night   will  tssaa look at this I know coalfield has been on probation with the stuff that  went on in football and baseball 

Please get your facts straight before you post nonsense like this!!!!  The fight was between two students from Clinton...NO ONE FROM COALFIELD was involved!  Then two parents got involved.  As this fight got closer to our bench, I told the boys to get up and move to the other side of the court to avoid having ANY involvement if it spilled out of the stands.  When the officials called the game, we sent them STRAIGHT to the locker room.  There was no bad blood between the two teams as they circled and held hands and prayed for Austin just 10 minutes before all of this happened.  

Again, I ask that you get all of the facts BEFORE you post!  We don't need this kind of nonsense out there.  

And yes...I'll tell you who I am, I don't hide behind a facade on message boards.  This is Brad Jones, assistant boys coach at Coalfield and GM of BBB Communications, LLC. in Oak Ridge.  

Oakdale absolutely put on a show against Midway. Could've easily had 100+ but called off the dogs in the third. 

Coalfield had me nervous for a half, but found a way to win, and man did they need that.

Expected OS to win. A 2 point loss is nothing to be ashamed of though. 

Wartburg handled their business against Oneida.

No comment on Jellico because I don't know anything about what went on in the game. Haha.

Please get your facts straight before you post nonsense like this!!!!  The fight was between two students from Clinton...NO ONE FROM COALFIELD was involved!  Then two parents got involved.  As this fight got closer to our bench, I told the boys to get up and move to the other side of the court to avoid having ANY involvement if it spilled out of the stands.  When the officials called the game, we sent them STRAIGHT to the locker room.  There was no bad blood between the two teams as they circled and held hands and prayed for Austin just 10 minutes before all of this happened.  

Again, I ask that you get all of the facts BEFORE you post!  We don't need this kind of nonsense out there.  

And yes...I'll tell you who I am, I don't hide behind a facade on message boards.  This is Brad Jones, assistant boys coach at Coalfield and GM of BBB Communications, LLC. in Oak Ridge.  

I don't think I posted any nonsense  just asked a question  I never told any kind of story on what happened  and the  fact that the school has been on probation is fact

You said "with what happened in the stands between CF and Clinton"... that is in fact, false. You were assserting  it as though something happened involving CF. It did not involve CF in ANY way. You then connected it to probation... yep, I see an agenda here. You must be from WB.

You said "with what happened in the stands between CF and Clinton"... that is in fact, false. You were assserting  it as though something happened involving CF. It did not involve CF in ANY way. You then connected it to probation... yep, I see an agenda here. You must be from WB.

Yes I did say it that way was not what I meant I went  to high in knox county in the 60's live in Joyner

Ok all, let's just calm down and move onto Friday night's (12/11) slate of games...(Thursday for OS)

-OS @ McMinn Central (Thurs) (McMinn wins by 12+ at home)

-Oneida @ Oakdale (The Eagles continue rolling in this one, Oakdale 30+)

-Wartburg @ Sunbright (Bulldogs by 15+)

-Jellico @ Coalfield (Coalfield looks like htye may have gotten their form back, but how did Jellico manage their result against Williamsburg Tuesday? At Coalfield so Jackets by 7)

McMinn by 9. OS keeps it a little closer than they should

Oakdale by 40+. They've won their last two by at least thirty. Oneida is catching the best team in the district at the wrong time.

Wartburg beats Sunbright easily. Wartburg just has too much to handle, and has been playing very good recently.

I'll take Coalfield to squeak one by Jellico by 4. Coalfield beat Scott, but it wasn't pretty. Still don't think they're firing on all cylinders. They get the district win though, and that's what matters.