2015-2016 District 3 & 4 class A

Cookevegas3

Well Meigs lost a tough one to grace tonight. And with the two potential mvps matched up together. Grant Ledford stole the show in my eyes. Probably the best crowd grace has ever had to support them kids. And it showed because they played inspired basketball with that environment! However, Im predicting a Meigs and grace district championship game and a region championship game.

Well Meigs lost a tough one to grace tonight. And with the two potential mvps matched up together. Grant Ledford stole the show in my eyes. Probably the best crowd grace has ever had to support them kids. And it showed because they played inspired basketball with that environment! However, Im predicting a Meigs and grace district championship game and a region championship game.

Yes I thought Grant played very well, had his stroke on tonight. Zach Walker was working hard on both ends. Arnold had a great first half and the got that 4th foul in the 3rd and kinda killed his mojo. I thought the whole Ram team played well.

I will say this. Take ZY out of the equation and GCA wins by 20 tonight. That was Zys best game he has ever played against GCA. And meadows is a great player but it seems our length nuetralizes his jumping ability and probably bothers him more than most teams.

Congrates on your luck drawing the first seed and we still have to beat Tellico to tie for the championship. More to come for sure.

Edited by 12thmanGCA

Looks like those dogging Harriman a couple weeks ago nailed this one....saying they'll collapse down the stretch again this year when the schedule toughens up.. They've lost 5 in a row and 6 of 7. Not a strong finish for sure.

Im glad Meigs gets the 1 seed on the hat draw. Rockwood will be tougher at home with the tourney at Rockwood. Id rather have Harriman on our side of the bracket. No disrespect, i just think Rockwood harder ar home than Harriman will be playing at Rockwood.

Im glad Meigs gets the 1 seed on the hat draw. Rockwood will be tougher at home with the tourney at Rockwood. Id rather have Harriman on our side of the bracket. No disrespect, i just think Rockwood harder ar home than Harriman will be playing at Rockwood.

Meigs matches up better with rockwood than they do Harriman, so I guess it works out for everyone.

Yes I thought Grant played very well, had his stroke on tonight. Zach Walker was working hard on both ends. Arnold had a great first half and the got that 4th foul in the 3rd and kinda killed his mojo. I thought the whole Ram team played well.

I will say this. Take ZY out of the equation and GCA wins by 20 tonight. That was Zys best game he has ever played against GCA. And meadows is a great player but it seems our length nuetralizes his jumping ability and probably bothers him more than most teams.

Congrates on your luck drawing the first seed and we still have to beat Tellico to tie for the championship. More to come for sure.

I was really impressed with the Ledford kids game tonight, very good in all aspects, and Zy, well he came to play tonight ! Seen more emotion out of him than I think I have ever seen in the 12 years I have been watching him. Hopefully this loss will really fuel him during tourny play! He was a monster on both ends tonight and continued his streak of double digit rebounds more than likely (had 33 total rebounds in the previous 2 games). I agree with your statement about the length bothering Meadows, and I think that it is more mental than anything! I felt like he may have settled for too many jumpers rather than attacking the rim which is where he is really hard for anyone to stop! This loss may be a good thing for the Tigers if that makes sense! Sometimes with winning so much and often winning by large margin , heads can swell and teams may think they can't be beat, and need a wake up call! And for the luck drawing, I guess we are even now since Grace was awarded the #1 seed going into Region last year without having to beat Meigs for it!😉 Hey, hats off to Grace tonight, played well, and like TIgerfan said , the crowd was the best I have ever seen at Grace as well, it was a great atmosphere and a great night of high school basketball!! Congrats to all teams!!