2015-2016 District 3 & 4 class A

Cookevegas3

I said I had a buddy at the game. He isnt a grace fan he likes sweetwater. He just was at that game and told me what he thought. I do have friends that dont root for GCA. 😉

I sincerely apologize. It was a good game to watch tho. The refs completely controlled the 2nd half and Oakdale was lucky to overcome it. When I say the refs controlled the second half, I'm talking like 20-8 on the foul count. There were a TON of no calls and bad calls both ways. Terrible officiating and both sides will complain. But it's hard for anyone to argue that foul count.

I sincerely apologize. It was a good game to watch tho. The refs completely controlled the 2nd half and Oakdale was lucky to overcome it. When I say the refs controlled the second half, I'm talking like 20-8 on the foul count. There were a TON of no calls and bad calls both ways. Terrible officiating and both sides will complain. But it's hard for anyone to argue that foul count.

Rudy, the ref'n is just plain bad EVERYWHERE!

Last night you could throw a kid into the wall and no call...Box out with hands out (no hook) and it was a foul...Craziest crap I've ever seen

Great atmosphere tonight at Roane State!!!!!!

What a game!!!!

it was a lot more spread out than the Oakdale Wartburg game. Tighter quarters at Wartburg make for a much rowdier game. I tell ya what though, when 41&44 are on the court at the same time for GCA nobody around here competes with that length. As 44 gets more comfortable in the system GCA could become even better.

it was a lot more spread out than the Oakdale Wartburg game. Tighter quarters at Wartburg make for a much rowdier game. I tell ya what though, when 41&44 are on the court at the same time for GCA nobody around here competes with that length. As 44 gets more comfortable in the system GCA could become even better.

meigs took it right to him and got him in foul trouble. He's very raw

meigs took it right to him and got him in foul trouble. He's very raw

I agree whole heartedly. He wasn't impressive tonight. But can he be as he gets more comfortable in the system? Absolutely. He is a 6'9" Sophomore who uses both hands well around the rim. Could adding him into the offense be a big part in Grace making a run? Absolutely. Hear me out. 44 is a banger. 41 is more finesse, can go inside and is very comfortable stepping out side. Posting 44 up makes room for 41 to get to the rim or shoot his jumper, opens up the WEALTH of shooters GCA has. 35, 5, 33, 21, all are really good shooters. Having two guys 6'7" plus in a district with no one else that tall is dangerous. This region tournament is going to be a lot of fun for people that love the game of basketball

I agree whole heartedly. He wasn't impressive tonight. But can he be as he gets more comfortable in the system? Absolutely. He is a 6'9" Sophomore who uses both hands well around the rim. Could adding him into the offense be a big part in Grace making a run? Absolutely. Hear me out. 44 is a banger. 41 is more finesse, can go inside and is very comfortable stepping out side. Posting 44 up makes room for 41 to get to the rim or shoot his jumper, opens up the WEALTH of shooters GCA has. 35, 5, 33, 21, all are really good shooters. Having two guys 6'7" plus in a district with no one else that tall is dangerous. This region tournament is going to be a lot of fun for people that love the game of basketball

44 banged his way right to the bench! Yes he is tall , but I watched a 6'1 170lb kid hold his own without a ton of effort! Zy would push him around on the block! I believe that Grace size bothers Harriman a lot more , no worries though, the odds of Harriman playing them again this season are slim to none, the short guys from Meigs will make sure of that if Harriman can get past Wartburg😉!

44 banged his way right to the bench! Yes he is tall , but I watched a 6'1 170lb kid hold his own without a ton of effort! Zy would push him around on the block! I believe that Grace size bothers Harriman a lot more , no worries though, the odds of Harriman playing them again this season are slim to none, the short guys from Meigs will make sure of that if Harriman can get past Wartburg!

Dude you are only up 2-1 in our 5 game series.......to be continued. 

Dude you are only up 2-1 in our 5 game series.......to be continued.

"Dude" I was directing this to the Harriman fan who seems to be a bit intimidated by the Rams size! I was just letting them know not to worry , in order for Harriman to face them again they have to get through Wartburg and Meigs, which I really doubt is going to happen! And yes you are right we are only up 2-1, and if Zy doesn't pick up those cheap ones tonight we win by double digits just like our other win. Meigs is the better team , but not by much. And as far as some of the fans are concerned , you always have a couple of bad apples in the bunch, I apologize that it happened and I will tell you that 99% of the tiger fans have class to spare! Not sure if you have been on social media much but a few of those kids from Grace have potty mouths as well! Look foward to seeing you guys on March 3rd, hope you can make it!!

"Dude" I was directing this to the Harriman fan who seems to be a bit intimidated by the Rams size! I was just letting them know not to worry , in order for Harriman to face them again they have to get through Wartburg and Meigs, which I really doubt is going to happen! And yes you are right we are only up 2-1, and if Zy doesn't pick up those cheap ones tonight we win by double digits just like our other win. Meigs is the better team , but not by much. And as far as some of the fans are concerned , you always have a couple of bad apples in the bunch, I apologize that it happened and I will tell you that 99% of the tiger fans have class to spare! Not sure if you have been on social media much but a few of those kids from Grace have potty mouths as well! Look foward to seeing you guys on March 3rd, hope you can make it!!

a couple of very "cheap" calls against zy. They was up 15 when he had To go out and grace was able to claw there way back into it. Terrific game, and atmosphere. I expect grace and Meigs to battle it out again. Should be another good one for the region championship