2015-2016 District 3 & 4 class A

Cookevegas3

You should know that answer by now...I'm pulling for a District 3A sweep! Get the brooms out.

Im pretty confident in the Meigs and Oakdale picks. I picked CF just because I'm a homer and couldn't pick GCA over them. I expect that Wartburg vs Harriman game to be the best one of the night. That one should go down to the wire and I could see either team winning but took Wartburg because they are at home.

You should know that answer by now...I'm pulling for a District 3A sweep! Get the brooms out.

it's gonna be tough! I'll try to update on here tomorrow about our game. Rockwood has been playing decent but I don't think they have anything for Oakdale. Both of our games could be tight, but we both can win, you all a little better odds. Meigs should be a runaway. Maybe we can take 3 out of 4. I heard a rumor the other day that if either group swept the region semis and finals would be moving to harriman? Is that true? A lot more room at our place.

it's gonna be tough! I'll try to update on here tomorrow about our game. Rockwood has been playing decent but I don't think they have anything for Oakdale. Both of our games could be tight, but we both can win, you all a little better odds. Meigs should be a runaway. Maybe we can take 3 out of 4. I heard a rumor the other day that if either group swept the region semis and finals would be moving to harriman? Is that true? A lot more room at our place.

I believe that if D3 sweeps they can choose to move it to to one of their venues. I always enjoy the region better at Harriman because of the room.