• Marshall County
    • Page
    • Spring Hill
    • Tullahoma

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T Town will be fine wingman. They'll grow into a program that's well established. I love this district. Hope it lasts for a long time. :ph34r:

Good to see you WiseOldManGiles! Don't be such a stranger.

Hate to see all the discontent on here from the Bobcat faithful. It sure ain't gonna help nothing.

Best of luck to your 'cats in the new region! :thumb:

Good to see you WiseOldManGiles! Don't be such a stranger.

Hate to see all the discontent on here from the Bobcat faithful. It sure ain't gonna help nothing.

Best of luck to your 'cats in the new region! :thumb:

Thanks Swarm. Hope Franklin-Lite fares well also. I think some changes coming down the pipe will help them. Lewis will be better off also. Our region will be a lot of fun. Should get interesting fast!  :ph34r:

Do you hope Coach Walt Smith lasts for a long time or will this year nip it in the bud?

I live in Lewisburg but work in Pulaski,from what I hear he is out regardless of what happens this year. Who knows long season ahead and I know they will play us(Marshall) tough as always. It is really hard to compete consistantly without a decent QB. From what I saw they are hurting. I wish them good luck.

I've seen Marshall. Giles. Spring hill. In 7v7. Hard to say what anybody is going to be like going by that. I will say the spring hill qb is going to be best athlete on field in this region. He has some good looking targets as well. Marshall will be next in line they are flat out solid at skill positions. Giles is down that's pretty obvious. havent seen Lchs yet. Hard to believe they can match athletes with Marshall or spring hill. Any info on rest of region.

• 2 weeks later...