Cloudland

pujo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For as small school as cloudland is they can't keep losing kids to other schools that's one problem,they also need some stability in the coaching, knowing that your coach isn't going to be there next year will definitely hurt the numbers. And they need some adult coaches not kids 1or 2 years out of school,I know you have to start coaching somewhere be it shouldn't be where you just graduated from the other players are not going to respect them,but that may be all that is willing to help,the faculty is more women than men so you have a lot less to choose from I guess and when you're trying to field that many teams counting the jr high programs pickings are slim. good luck to them

Found out that one of the big problems with the football team is they can't keep some of the community out of the weight room Pittman has ask for years for the administration to change the locks to the gates and especially the weight room he has changed the locks his self who ever it is has pried the doors open. They have went so far as to call dr ward to complain about not being able to get in to the weigh room,this is NOT a community gym why are these people allowed to be in the weight room,I guarantee the schools such as Elizabethton does not allow anyone other than students to use their weight room.

Found out that one of the big problems with the football team is they can't keep some of the community out of the weight room Pittman has ask for years for the administration to change the locks to the gates and especially the weight room he has changed the locks his self who ever it is has pried the doors open. They have went so far as to call dr ward to complain about not being able to get in to the weigh room,this is NOT a community gym why are these people allowed to be in the weight room,I guarantee the schools such as Elizabethton does not allow anyone other than students to use their weight room.

I think that just changed.

The big problem with the football team has nothing to with community people using the weightroom. If it wasn't for people in the community coming and working with the football players that wanted to get better most of them would never lift, because Pittman sure ain't going to do anything extra. Pittman blames the community people for trashing the place when it was the community people picking up weights leftover from kids under his watch. So I don't think people using the weightroom is the problem with the team I think they have bigger problems.

The big problem with the football team has nothing to with community people using the weightroom. If it wasn't for people in the community coming and working with the football players that wanted to get better most of them would never lift, because Pittman sure ain't going to do anything extra. Pittman blames the community people for trashing the place when it was the community people picking up weights leftover from kids under his watch. So I don't think people using the weightroom is the problem with the team I think they have bigger problems.

just going on what I've heard,I'm not a Pittman supporter by any means I don't think he takes his job as serious as he should. Heard that's why it's so hard for him to get the team to Lift together because they just show up anytime because they know it will be open. Still don't understand what's going on with the team I no longer live in the area so I just get bits and pieces. It is my understanding that he well be gone next year anyway.

quote name="CHS29" post="3358618" timestamp="1439344157"]Also not trying to offend anyone but why does the community use the high school weight room this action sure doesn't take place at other schools,I get it if your are a volunteer coach or strength and conditioning coach.The main reason is getting the kids in the weightroom because the coach won't, and the main people that workout up there have volunteered 10 plus years to the football program without any pay or anything so I think using the weightroom should be the least they can do for them.