Cloudland

pujo

from what I've heard this new principal is going to be extremely strict I agree with you big changes

Yeah I heard it pretty straight today. Education is the priority and everything else is secondary. No more kids leaving at 5th period, The rules just got alot stricter.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one am glad we had voluteers helping the boys lift. I volunteered for years. I don't think anyone got in the way of a kid trying to get stronger. The problem is that it's always just a few kids who are committed. The majority are too lazy or just don't care. And I agree that education is top priority and no one should have a problem with strict rules in our schools. If they don't learn how to follow them now, then they won't make it in society, country or not. We all can agree that change needed to happen here and i'm watching to see how it pans out.

I for one am glad we had voluteers helping the boys lift. I volunteered for years. I don't think anyone got in the way of a kid trying to get stronger. The problem is that it's always just a few kids who are committed. The majority are too lazy or just don't care. And I agree that education is top priority and no one should have a problem with strict rules in our schools. If they don't learn how to follow them now, then they won't make it in society, country or not. We all can agree that change needed to happen here and i'm watching to see how it pans out.

Structure is a good thing and rules need to apply to everyone. There have been kids at Cloudland thats got by with ALOT over the years. I've seen several graduate who will struggle for life because they got no education. Its not doing them a favor ,its setting um up for failure. I deffinately want my kids educated.

I said it before, but Cloudland will win this region every year for awhile.

Cloudland is gonna be DOWN after this season. It just depends on the other schools and if they improve. Unaka could have a pretty good team in a couple of years.Another thing is,Coach Pittman will probably be gone after this season and it will depend on who they are able to hire.