• Greenbrier
    • Stratford
    • White House-Heritage
    • Whites Creek

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPA wins the region and Goodpasture revives their football program and has a strong season. East Nashville will likely be the runner-up in the region. I'm sure a lot of people will be quick to say White House-Heritage and Greenbrier will be a battle for the final playoff spot. Don't sleep on Stratford. They have a proven coach as well and he will get "studs" to come out for football. CPA is hands down the favorite but those next 5 spots will be interesting.

I would say CPA first by far, East Nash and WHH battling for second place. Whites creek and Goodpasture will fight it out for last place. Let's face it, GP lost the program when Martin was let go. He possibly wasn't Mr personality, but neither is Nick Saban and I don't hear too many Alabama fans complaining. The OL coach who was let go at the same time would have been HC in waiting, he is now at WHH I believe so it should be an interesting game to circle this fall when they meet in the district.

I would say CPA first by far, East Nash and WHH battling for second place. Whites creek and Goodpasture will fight it out for last place. Let's face it, GP lost the program when Martin was let go. He possibly wasn't Mr personality, but neither is Nick Saban and I don't hear too many Alabama fans complaining. The OL coach who was let go at the same time would have been HC in waiting, he is now at WHH I believe so it should be an interesting game to circle this fall when they meet in the district.

Arrington is actually now the head football coach at Northeast. He was a huge part of Martin's staff at Goodpasture

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone knows Fitzgerald has won at his two previous head coaching stops, PC and SCA. Stratford has always had talent. Last year the potential in the QB was impressive. Definitely someone to build around. Should be a very competitive region.

He did at PC but he had an unusual amount of talent on those teams. Those teams in the mid to late 90's looked like SEC men out there. He won't get that talent at Stratford. Especially with Coach Brunetti having success at PC. If Greenbrier can fill the spots they lost I see them taking the 3rd or 4th spot.