Will Dekalb Co be able to score on Warren Co?

Are you serious? Will dekalb score?? Lol question is can warren field a team?? I heard they were pulling 8th graders up just to have enough players for a freshman team..not to mention players not showing up to practice. Just saying. I am hearing nothing but bad things from warren county.

are you getting ready for some more crow pie?? You must have liked it last year :)

If it happens, ill stick around and eat it sure enough. I just don't believe this is yall's year though. I underestimated WC last season even though I was hearing nothing but good things about them all off season. I can't say I've heard any good coming out of MethMinnville this off season though. 

Yes, I think DeKalb will score on Warren County, early and often. Reason I believe this is severe lack of discipline. From what I hear is nothing has changed in this department. Players that have missed all of off season workouts for whatever reason being allowed back on the team with open arms. The only reason a kid should miss workouts is if they are playing another sport that is in season. If you want to miss football workouts because you've got summer baseball or basketball then make a choice, if you've got to work and miss then make a choice. Id rather have a team with 50 kids that is dedicated to improving the football program and will be there everyday than have a roster of 80 that only half of them really care. I've already heard every excuse about this kid has it rough, this one can't get a ride, this one needs the program, etc. This isn't the federal government, where your given a free ride off the sweat of others.

• Upvote 1

Yes, I think DeKalb will score on Warren County, early and often. Reason I believe this is severe lack of discipline. From what I hear is nothing has changed in this department. Players that have missed all of off season workouts for whatever reason being allowed back on the team with open arms. The only reason a kid should miss workouts is if they are playing another sport that is in season. If you want to miss football workouts because you've got summer baseball or basketball then make a choice, if you've got to work and miss then make a choice. Id rather have a team with 50 kids that is dedicated to improving the football program and will be there everyday than have a roster of 80 that only half of them really care. I've already heard every excuse about this kid has it rough, this one can't get a ride, this one needs the program, etc. This isn't the federal government, where your given a free ride off the sweat of others.

I agree 100%.....no show, no play