7 on 7 tournaments

Having played Alcoa twice a year for years now, I have always found them to be incredibly well disciplined and excellent sportsmanship. I can only think of one play that was clearly a cheap shot, and frankly, as clean as CAK plays, I can think of at least one play our kids made that was not clean. Kids will be kids at times, but it is clear that the leadership of Alcoa doesn't put up with dirty play.

Agreed. ðŸ‘

Neither Rankin nor Rusty Bradley will tolerate it.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope I was busy that night. But neither you nor G91 was there either. LOL

So you are just as in the dark as the rest of us. I heard a completely different story. I heard the groin kick was retaliatory but I don't know how true that is. There's always more than one side to every story.

The point i'm trying to make is it was foolish for Rankin to say that regardless of what happened. There's lots of chippy games every year and you'll never see coaches bash the other team's kids and call them "dirty as Crap". Only Rankin would say that. lol And he is the only guy that would say " well we could have beat them alot worse but we didn't want to keep our starters in the whole game" after beating a team 42-14. FYI he said that after the Mo East game last year.

Edited by Governors91

The point i'm trying to make is it was foolish for Rankin to say that regardless of what happened. There's lots of chippy games every year and you'll never see coaches bash the other team's kids and call them "dirty as Crap". Only Rankin would say that. lol And he is the only guy that would say " well we could have beat them alot worse but we didn't want to keep our starters in the whole game" after beating a team 42-14. FYI he said that after the Mo East game last year.

Well....SOMEone has to speak up.

So it wasn't dirty that one of MC's players went up to one of our offensive linemen in the pregame and kicked him in the groin? Them Chargers played pretty dirty that night, so Rankin had to pull his starters early to avoid ejections.

It was NOT during pregame. It was in the 2nd quarter. It was in retaliation to an Alcoa OL standing above the central player, pinning him down and shaking his padsbouncing his head against the turf. It would have pissed me off to. Rankin was just mad bc they looked ahead to CAK and almost got beat by a 5-5 school.

It was NOT during pregame. It was in the 2nd quarter. It was in retaliation to an Alcoa OL standing above the central player, pinning him down and shaking his padsbouncing his head against the turf. It would have pissed me off to. Rankin was just mad bc they looked ahead to CAK and almost got beat by a 5-5 school.

Ha!! If the Alcoa player did THAT much to the Central player, he probably deserved it for an earlier action.