COLLINWOOD 2015

wboro33

So your a Wilson fan now? Cwood won't win over 2 games this year, book that. You need to stop and read what you write, it's making you look dumber than we first thought you were. You need to let somebody else from over there represent the wood on here, your an embarrassment to them all.

Collinwood won two games in 2013 and guess who one of those wins came against?? Wasn't in Waynesboro who had that big fat lineman who got in everyone's way way while crawling around in the mud

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Collinwood won two games in 2013 and guess who one of those wins came against?? Wasn't in Waynesboro who had that big fat lineman who got in everyone's way way while crawling around in the mud

Your a DA. Would like to meet you in person as im sure now 89 would to. Your team sucks it has went 3-18 in the last 2+ seasons and big fkn deal ONE of those wins was vs Wboro...Your ignorance is comical though. And just so you know many ppl frm Cwood are embarassed by your comments and have said aand i quote "Whoever he is has no clue what he is talking about".

You got a 1 or 2 win team so plz shut up and no Wilson is not one of the best teams in Al....lol they made the playoffs last yr thats the first time they had won more than 5 or 6 games in a decade...they are nowhere near a top tier AL team dum dum.

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Go ahead and throw a name out there as to who the big fat lineman was and while your at it you know who I am so who are you

There is no need for bashing kids about their weight! If you don't like us adults, then be a man and handle it without talking about our kids!  I thought we were all better than that in Wayne Co.  but not everybody I guess! Hey "The MirrorGreif ",  Im just thankful it wasn't a "Wayne Co." fan that said something so personal about someone's child!  Good luck to the Trojan football team on your season, but fans like this only hurt a team, not help them!  One minute you praise the coach then the next you are tearing him down!  Its fans like you who cause coaching changes every year or two! I know there are several very good young men on that Cwood team and my son feels the same way, he has alot of respect for them and he will play them with respect just like every other team or he will answer to me! Its a shame that some just can't, or choose not be a good role model !  Lets be civilized from here on out if we can!

There is no need for bashing kids about their weight! If you don't like us adults, then be a man and handle it without talking about our kids!  I thought we were all better than that in Wayne Co.  but not everybody I guess! Hey "The MirrorGreif ",  Im just thankful it wasn't a "Wayne Co." fan that said something so personal about someone's child!  Good luck to the Trojan football team on your season, but fans like this only hurt a team, not help them!  One minute you praise the coach then the next you are tearing him down!  Its fans like you who cause coaching changes every year or two! I know there are several very good young men on that Cwood team and my son feels the same way, he has alot of respect for them and he will play them with respect just like every other team or he will answer to me! Its a shame that some just can't, or choose not be a good role model !  Lets be civilized from here on out if we can!

great post......i wanted to post something along those lines but im glad u did..........he has shown his true colors today.......no need in the personal name calling........i know kids personally on that team also .wish them nothing but the best......

I just wanna say that I wish Cwood the very best of luck this season and that they get things turned around. Cwood has one of the best fan bases in 1a football and a program that's filled with tradition and has produced some of the best players ever to come from these parts. I have a lot of friends over there and a lot of respect for many others that I don't even know very well. I hate that I let one idiot get on here and run my blood pressure up to the point that I start degrading the whole program, and for that I apologize to the rest of the fans and posters. Good luck to y'all the rest of the season!

Edited by wildcat89