Private-public split will be bad for high school football

Macnarry

Who are the Irish taking on in the Jamboree? I'm thinking ND probably wins 6-7 games this season

@Chattanooga Central W

@Tyner W

Chattanooga Christian W

@Knox Catholic L

@Howard W

@Calhoun City(MS) L

East Ridge W

@Signal Mountain L

McMinn Central L

Red Bank W

beating the other Catholic school would be a massive upset, the Mississippi team state runner ups or champions often and they are BA, but hopefully the Irish pulls out a victory and enjoy their red carpet affair at the OleMiss game the next day...McMinn Central had a good FB team last year for the first time in a while and appear to be set up for another good season this time; but we routed the school that is twice our size 48-7 last year; think we can squeeze that one out maybe.........

as for SM......unless that was their backup skill players Booger seen at the 7v7 yesterday at Ringgold and that Collegiate style weight lifting and diet program Troll says those new coaches they flew up from the sunshine state has done somethin remarkably special with their tanks;......no way is the North Red Bank Mountain win happnin.....even if Signal Mountain pays that big stud running back that ND knocked out in the 1st quarter last year; that just quit and went to Ridgeland more money------it want be enough....but the coach seemed like a nice guy

Booger just sayin   :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

I understand, although at CAK depth at virtually any position is a luxury we never have lol. It will be interesting to see what Mathews does and who ends up at QB. Catholic has had a good run the last couple of years, and it will be interesting to see if this is a rebuilding year, or a reloading year.

A couple of years ago, Catholic had similar questions when the QB was dimissed and Jancek was moved from WR to QB, the Irish were also replacing a running back in Nolan Coulter who rushed for over 1300 yards with an incoming freshman and a running back by commitee. The defense should be good, they do return a lot of players that started a lot of games the last few years.  Having three all state players returning on offense helps too. The O-line is much bigger then in years past and moving Woods and Scott to running back will be a transition but it does give that position some much needed experience and depth especially with the losses of Davis, Whaley and Dishner. The schedule isn't kind either, those first 8 games will be very tough especially with games in Nashville against CPA and a home game with Fulton. Central, Notre Dame and Anderson County will be hard games as well.

Edited by QSouth89

Who are the Irish taking on in the Jamboree? I'm thinking ND probably wins 6-7 games this season

@Chattanooga Central W

@Tyner W

Chattanooga Christian W

@Knox Catholic L

@Howard W

@Calhoun City(MS) L

East Ridge W

@Signal Mountain L

McMinn Central L

Red Bank W

it will be the McCallie Blue Tornadoes the Irish line up against BigDave....will see how we line up for a 1/4 against the big boys

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...

@Chattanooga Central W

@Tyner W

Chattanooga Christian W

@Knox Catholic L

@Howard W

@Calhoun City(MS) L

East Ridge W

@Signal Mountain L

McMinn Central L

Red Bank W

you can change your North Red Bank Mountain pick to a L.......after watching ND smack the big mighty McCallie in the mouth at the jamboree; Booger thinking there could be 7-8 wins on the board; not  6-7

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: