Dobyns-Bennett 2015

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you still losing 2-3 to North a year?

Losing players to North has never been a problem. We might have lost 2 or 3 total. Not 2 or 3 a year. I heard we lost our best lineman off last years freshman team as he moved to Ohio. As well as the fastest and best offensive player from last years freshman team. Both huge loses moving forward.

Losing players to North has never been a problem. We might have lost 2 or 3 total. Not 2 or 3 a year. I heard we lost our best lineman off last years freshman team as he moved to Ohio. As well as the fastest and best offensive player from last years freshman team. Both huge loses moving forward.

I've heard the big guy moved from several people and I've heard he is enrolled but not going to the summer workouts.We will find out this week ,maybe...Our speed guy would have been something on special teams ,I don't know if he moved or is just not playing.I can see it becoming a cluster before this is over.

I've heard the big guy moved from several people and I've heard he is enrolled but not going to the summer workouts.We will find out this week ,maybe...Our speed guy would have been something on special teams ,I don't know if he moved or is just not playing.I can see it becoming a cluster before this is over.

Not to worry. Graham is out getting in touch with the ones he expected to see but didn't show up. If they don't want to be there you don't really want them to be on the team anyway.

Not to worry. Graham is out getting in touch with the ones he expected to see but didn't show up. If they don't want to be there you don't really want them to be on the team anyway.

That's what a good coach does.First, he gets the players out for football.Second,he  knows what his players can do and puts them in the right position.A kid might be better suited for defense instead of offense.You reward those kids that not only are great players but go the extra mile.They play hurt,say with a sprained ankle for a week during spring.work hard in the weight room ,even help other players on their own time and work hard in the class room.Yes,a  good coach rewards his strongest players that not only are studs on the field but go the extra mile for him and their team.

That's what a good coach does.First, he gets the players out for football.Second,he  knows what his players can do and puts them in the right position.A kid might be better suited for defense instead of offense.You reward those kids that not only are great players but go the extra mile.They play hurt,say with a sprained ankle for a week during spring.work hard in the weight room ,even help other players on their own time and work hard in the class room.Yes,a  good coach rewards his strongest players that not only are studs on the field but go the extra mile for him and their team.

A clue from the Riddler?  "a good coach rewards his strongest players that not only are studs on the field but go the extra mile for him and their team"

I'll put this on both our threads.........................First,before anything is taken out of context.I really respect and like the vast majority of those involved with DB football.Coach Clark gave my middle son the teams  highest honor and  respect when he was there.The same award a couple of our coaches have also received and greatly deserved. Second,I appreciate the nice things coach Barrett wrote for his masters report and coach Clark for letting him help the team and all the nice things several coaches had to say.Third, is the twister.Everything and everyone is a distant second when it comes to my kids being treated with respect and my number one mission is to help my kids get through school and get a good job.Football,wrestling {which is my pick 10-1 } or any other sport doesn't matter in the long run.I'm perfectly fine with what coach Clark puts out there on Friday nights because he knows more then most any two coaches.If I have one playing or not won't stop me from going to the games or saying just what I think.