Predictions for Lincoln County

falconfan01

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first thoughts might be a little off. Looking like they might be better than 7 and 3. One poll has them 13 and another has them 10 in 5a. Been a while since the Falcons started 5-1 I think you have to go back to 2003 to find as good a start and that was 6-0. Wish I could have been in Shelbyville for that win. Loved it when I heard they were in an I-formation hope to see that this Friday night. I can't wait.

FreeAgent11 I have to agree with the last playoff spot being a dog fight. FC has a good chance to be the top dog in that fight ; with the new head coach and his offensive scheme opposing teams wont be able to just load the box all game long like they have in the past few years. I think  FC will have a way more productive air attack this season. that alone will open up the run game more for those talented backs.

FC threw only 67 passes all last season. with the new head coach it seems FC will be throwing a lot more. so I believe FC will throw the ball down field more than 100 times and be more productive in the air; and with all the talented backs FC has they will be a much improved team and more difficult to beat. FC beat LC last season and only threw 4 passes down field.

Where do you pull your stats from?  According to my information FC threw it 91 times last year for 281 yards which is an average of 3.1 yards per pass.  As far as people loading the box.  They ran the ball 473 times last year for 2600 yards or an average of 5.5 yards per run.  So why not run the ball again?

Where do you pull your stats from?  According to my information FC threw it 91 times last year for 281 yards which is an average of 3.1 yards per pass.  As far as people loading the box.  They ran the ball 473 times last year for 2600 yards or an average of 5.5 yards per run.  So why not run the ball again?

I get my stats from unapproved website. According to unapproved website FC threw 67 times with 24 completions for 263 yards which is 3.9 yards per pass. Teams did load the box all season long because chances of FC throwing the ball was unlikely. FC ran the ball 483 times last year for 2662 yards for a average of 5.5 yards per run. My hopes are if they could open up the pass game a little more then other teams wouldn't be able to just load the box to stop the run and FC would be more difficult to beat. So far this year FC has threw the ball 66 times with 28 completions for 218 yards which is 3.3 yards per pass. they have ran the ball 279 times for 1482 yards for a average of 5.3 yards per run. I bet after the game with Columbia they will stick with the run game more so here on out. JMO. where you pull your stats?

I get my stats from unapproved website. According to unapproved website FC threw 67 times with 24 completions for 263 yards which is 3.9 yards per pass. Teams did load the box all season long because chances of FC throwing the ball was unlikely. FC ran the ball 483 times last year for 2662 yards for a average of 5.5 yards per run. My hopes are if they could open up the pass game a little more then other teams wouldn't be able to just load the box to stop the run and FC would be more difficult to beat. So far this year FC has threw the ball 66 times with 28 completions for 218 yards which is 3.3 yards per pass. they have ran the ball 279 times for 1482 yards for a average of 5.3 yards per run. I bet after the game with Columbia they will stick with the run game more so here on out. JMO. where you pull your stats?

HUDL

Good win against Columbia and you have a chance this Friday night

Good win against Columbia and you have a chance this Friday night

Yep was a good win for those guys. FC played good Friday night defense looked a lot better. I will have to say FC stuck with the run all night only throw the ball 2 times 1 pass dropped and 1 pass caught for a 42 yard TD. Everything else was run run run. Summit beat LaVernge don't know what happen there but looks like Summit is stepping it up or LaVernge is crumbling? IDK. If FC plays like they did last Friday night they have a good chance to beat summit.

Yep was a good win for those guys. FC played good Friday night defense looked a lot better. I will have to say FC stuck with the run all night only throw the ball 2 times 1 pass dropped and 1 pass caught for a 42 yard TD. Everything else was run run run. Summit beat LaVernge don't know what happen there but looks like Summit is stepping it up or LaVernge is crumbling? IDK. If FC plays like they did last Friday night they have a good chance to beat summit.

yes, d played good and your lb got 2 huge picks...that one completed pass was huge right before the half..not being on the road for a while helps