6AAA 2015

PIONEERS12

The Jets were not prepared for the Walker Valley game.  No adjustment made on defense at all.  Hard to play man when you can't contain the dribble, you don't jump to the ball or you have no help side.  Very unorganized on offense.  When in doubt fire up the three ball.  That is coaching or lack of.  People are grumbling!  

summit you are right. they were average last year. however, those of us in the know and is pretty close to this team knows what potential they have. they have a group of sophmores that have won pretty much everything they have ever played. including a state championship in yboa. it's a really good group of kids. now whether that will translate over to there junior and senior years time will tell.those of us in the know expected them to be very competitive this year but not beat white co. or cookeville and possibly win the district the next 2 years.time will tell. personally i believe they will be good the next couple of years but i don't think they will be as dominant as they wer when they wer younger just because the other kids are catching up to them really quick. what i mean is they had a few older kids say last year or in middle school that wer bigger and stronger and better than our kids  but alot of it imo was because they wer older and have already hit puberty and our kids have not. it means everything. now some of our kids are catching up real fast. those boys up there have really worked hard over the years also i might add. time will tell. we have some pretty good ones coming up also.

i have to disagree with ya summit. we play really good defense imo. we steal the ball alot and create alot of turnovers. the only problem ive seen is stopping a big man which they did against blevins. this team is gonna be hard to beat. even if one or two is not shooting good we still got two or three others so unless everybody has a bad shooting night we gonna be hard to beat. i think right now we are better than last year. i have us in the top ten in the state right now.

i have to disagree with ya summit. we play really good defense imo. we steal the ball alot and create alot of turnovers. the only problem ive seen is stopping a big man which they did against blevins. this team is gonna be hard to beat. even if one or two is not shooting good we still got two or three others so unless everybody has a bad shooting night we gonna be hard to beat. i think right now we are better than last year. i have us in the top ten in the state right now.

top ten in the state? We need to stay focused on our district right now. York wouldn't be a top ten team in AAA and we had to make a miracle comeback against them. Clarkrange is a middle of the pack team in their A district and we didnt have a walk in the park against them. Lets try to win our district first, then we'll worry about where we're at in the state.