6AAA 2015

PIONEERS12

bronbron or whoever you are. wc has to play the teams around here mainly. there are big gates and big rivalrys for most of these county vs county teams. not that many aaa teams around here. without outragious traveling cost it's just not feisable. trust me smith co., clarkrange and york could beat alot of aaa teams. and believe me when i tell you this team is one of the best if not the best wc teams ever! that's right i said it. this team is gonna be a tough out for anybody. can they be beat ? yes. this team resembles brentwood from last year so much it's not even funny. and they went pretty far. we may not make it back to the state this year but it's gonna take a dang good team to beat us. right now wc is on pace to smash the state record for three pointers made in a single season for the team. also shooting about 49% for the season. if you want to see one of the best if not best three point high school shooting team you need to come watch them play. it is very exciting and they are such good kids.

imo i seen that team play just about every game as i have most teams in the last 30 years. there is no comparison in both teams. that team was huge. gribble 6'4 jolly 6'6 walker 6'7 austin 6'8 . that team had jolly and gribble that could shoot the lights out of it and they rebounded to. not much speed on that team. this team is fast and i mean all 5. and all 5 can shoot the rock.last year we was pretty much a one man show. this year we are a team. i don't see anybody in the district or region giving this team much trouble. does that mean they won't lose a game. no. if im wrong i will get on here and say it. i aint skeered. i called it last year and im calling it this year.