6AAA 2015

PIONEERS12

don't forget del baker and yarborough who played in the nba also. yes i was there. yes they wer great. and yes these boys are faster than jolly and gribble. they had the length. i guess time will tell. two completely diff. teams. style and play. i never said they wer better. i said they may be. who knows. right now the 98-99 teams are a measuring stick for all after. it's time for a new measuring stick.

90 this team, as well as last year's team.... could not beat those championship teams.  Not even close.  

20 points is about right....  These guys can shoot 3s, cool... lets say they hit 20.  thats 60 points.  I'd argue that they might not score more than 3-5 buckets in the paint because of that length.  I think they'd have a hard time stopping the 98-99 team from scoring 90.  

I think Cumberland will beat White once.   They might even beat Cookeville up there.  I'm telling you, they are getting it together. 

I agree that CCHS has the talent to compete.   Close games require the coach to make changes as the game unfolds. The game within a game.   Wether it's calling a timeout to change momentum or getting the right combo on the floor.  I haven't seen the coaching staff at CCHS make those types of changes.  Still very predictable and limited in what they do!  I don't see them beating Cookeville or White if the coaching staff continues to do the same thing.  

i agree with summit on this one. wc will beat cchs by 20. i agree they are good and getting better. they are also very young. they will be favored to win the district next couple of years. not this year. there guards are good but they can't hang with our guards. our guards are some of the best ive ever seen on the high school level as far as shooting 3's and defending. cookeville might give us some trouble they always do. i do think we will pull it out in the end. it's hard for any team to hang with us for 4 quarters. most teams just give out.  we play at a high level for 4 quarters. go warriors!

i agree with summit on this one. wc will beat cchs by 20. i agree they are good and getting better. they are also very young. they will be favored to win the district next couple of years. not this year. there guards are good but they can't hang with our guards. our guards are some of the best ive ever seen on the high school level as far as shooting 3's and defending. cookeville might give us some trouble they always do. i do think we will pull it out in the end. it's hard for any team to hang with us for 4 quarters. most teams just give out. we play at a high level for 4 quarters. go warriors!

CC very young? Do they not start 4 seniors?