6AAA 2015

PIONEERS12

Ok let's put this nonsense to rest Warriors are good kids amazing that 98-99 yr would run this bunch off the court.I could take the 98/99 bunch get em in the gym for three weeks and beat em double digits!They had what a guy who played CBA two at Trevevca one Tech I think and this bunch might have 1 play low level college ball?

Edited by lcl4life

Cavaliers are improving it might seem.    

So are the Jets imo.  It seems like Cumberland Co are starting to put it together.  An impressive win at Ooltewah and then looked very tough and scrappy against Cookeville.  Cookeville was able to pull it out in the 4th 82-67.  

Should be a fun 4 team race.  Maybe 3, maybe 2 but I think Warren will upset somebody and try to get into the top 3 by the time its all said and done. 

Stone is just too young it seems.  Did rhea co lose their pg?

Ok let's put this nonsense to rest Warriors are good kids amazing that 98-99 yr would run this bunch off the court.I could take the 98/99 bunch get em in the gym for three weeks and beat em double digits!They had what a guy who played CBA two at Trevevca one Tech I think and this bunch might have 1 play low level college ball?

Agree , no contest playing the 98-99 teams . Their length on their 1-3-1 zone would have killed this team . This is a good team , not close to 98-99 teams . Fun to watch . Open your eyes 90 warrior .

i do have my eyes open summit. you are always putting down the boys and girls and another one or two. and lcl4life your nuts saying that team would run this team off the floor. this team has 5 times the speed that that team had. i agree they would out rebound this team and kill this team down low. but this team is special and has alot of heart and speed and is putting on a three point clinic. right now they are way ahead of the pace to smash the STATE RECORD for three pointers made as a team. this team has 3 if not 4 college basketball players on it. i personally don't see this team losing a game for a while. time will tell. just keep thinking that this team suks and they mit surprise you one day.

No one said they suck by any means funnest team I've ever seen we got out re bounded like 20 if I'm not

Mistaken by a way below average AAA team in warren county 20 we will see when they play Cookeville they are large!You do realize that 98-99 team beat Ron Slay nba player point guard who played sec and big john Henderson like 6/6 300 Yarbrough nba player 98-99 team played way better teams 7aaa was a powerhouse we got kids who are like 140 pounds soaking wet I love this bunch but it would be comical if they played Your telling me these kids are faster than Gribble Jolly time will tell talk to me in March!

Edited by lcl4life