6AAA 2015

PIONEERS12

Bradley Co beat Cookeville pretty easy . Cookeville has played a weak schdedule and it hurt them . Sparta is a good team , but their best victory has been over a fair 2aa team York .Last two games have be lower scores meaning they guarded the three . Hard to guard all of them .

How to you guard set shooters??....Just push them off the 3 point line and make them put it on the floor,make them turn the corner and beat you off the dribble, everybody stays with their man ...Guarding set shooters isn't a Tough Task

Agree to Disagree....4 out of 5 Bad 3AAA Schools...But NO WAY can they Consistently Compete in the 3AAA Division...Win one here and there against Bad 3AAA Teams but will Get Hammered most of the Time. Its good for a A team to Play a AAA team but makes no sense for a 3A to play single A teams. IMO you would be better off with a Tough Practice and Skills Training than to play DOWN 2 Classafications

Well I DEFINITELY disagree with your comments. Oh well opinions vary. I've been watching high school basketball in Tennessee since the 70's and know a thing or two. Merry Christmas !

Well I DEFINITELY disagree with your comments. Oh well opinions vary. I've been watching high school basketball in Tennessee since the 70's and know a thing or two. Merry Christmas !

There is a VERY good reason that they have multiple divisions...Its to keep it competitive...Single A teams will beat a BAD AAA team every now and then but cant compete with good AAA Teams 

There isn't a single A team that is Typically better than most AAA teams...Memphis Mitchell is the ONLY one that is better than a lot of AAA Teams, but Typically most AAA teams will beat a single A team, your conference must be really bad if that's the Norm

Let's keep Memphis teams out of the discussion. All they do is recruit, recruit, transfer, transfer.

Maryville Beat Bradley at Bradley

bradley also beat Hardin valley and walker valley who maryville lost to. I have tremendous respect for maryville a program but give some respect Bradley is a little bit more than decent. In my honest opinion I think they make it to atleast substate.... Basketball has everything to do with match ups and especially high school basketball you can go out and play awesome one night and stink up the gym the next

bradley also beat Hardin valley and walker valley who maryville lost to. I have tremendous respect for maryville a program but give some respect Bradley is a little bit more than decent. In my honest opinion I think they make it to atleast substate.... Basketball has everything to do with match ups and especially high school basketball you can go out and play awesome one night and stink up the gym the next

I agree...Bradley a lil better than decent and Maryville about the Same...IMO

when your good it brings out the haters. so much jealousy! hyperquick you and brabra can go back to your threads and stay off ours. where is all this coming from? hmmmm maybe you both played on the team that set the state record for threes in a season in which we are gonna smash this year. doubt it. set shooters? that's the funniest thing ive heard in a while. our young men would get a good laugh over that one.  :mrgreen: