6AAA 2015

PIONEERS12

Can Cookeville beat Cleveland?  Assuming it goes chalk tonight (White wins, cleveland wins) Cleveland would be the first round match-up for the Cavs, yes? 

I've already seen Cookeville vs Bradley and it was a hard fought game, one that Cookeville could have won had some things gone their way.  Prob wouldn't be favored, but isn't outside the realm of possibility.  I'd love to see CHS v White Co for a 4th time in the region championship!  

Can Cookeville beat Cleveland? Assuming it goes chalk tonight (White wins, cleveland wins) Cleveland would be the first round match-up for the Cavs, yes?

I've already seen Cookeville vs Bradley and it was a hard fought game, one that Cookeville could have won had some things gone their way. Prob wouldn't be favored, but isn't outside the realm of possibility. I'd love to see CHS v White Co for a 4th time in the region championship!

Yes, if Cookeville were to lose tonight and Cleveland wins tonight Cleveland travels to Cookeville. As long as Cookeville keeps playing its nothing but home games. Great advantage for Cookeville. Edited by 85warrior