6AAA 2015

PIONEERS12

They called school off Friday and there wasn't a flake left by 8:00 A.M. Not like the good ol days when we walked up hill both ways bare footed in a foot of snow. Now, 1 flake, call schools and call the games. Remember last year, they called district tournament for weather. Its not a stretch to say they wouldn't call this game for weather.

I grew up and played in Indiana, the greatest state for high school basketball in the country. WC is the best shooting team I have seen in HS basketball.

That being said WC has been extremely fortunate in at least 3 games to pull out wins.... Which is a true credit to them.

I hope they win the state, but sooner or later you live by the 3, you die by the 3.

IF they lose, I am afraid it will be by a large margin. Been watching basketball for 40+ years and sooner or later if those three balls aren't falling it usually leads to a loss by a significant amount .

That being said, I would like to see an Upper Cumberland team win the state in any classification.

Good luck to the Warriors!

How many seniors does WC have that play significant minutes?

Edited by tnhoosier

I grew up and played in Indiana, the greatest state for high school basketball in the country. WC is the best shooting team I have seen in HS basketball.

That being said WC has been extremely fortunate in at least 3 games to pull out wins.... Which is a true credit to them.

I hope they win the state, but sooner or later you live by the 3, you die by the 3.

IF they lose, I am afraid it will be by a large margin. Been watching basketball for 40+ years and sooner or later if those three balls aren't falling it usually leads to a loss by a big margin.

That being said, I would like to see an Upper Cumberland team win the state in any classification.

Good luck to the Warriors!

How many seniors does WC have that play significant minutes?

3 Seniors play significant minutes. We start 2 juniors and the 6th man is an underclassman.