Pre season scrimmage

uofl

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They sure wuz a bunch of Eagles flocked-up on the Mountain this evenin'. Nice evenin', too. Cool breeze and low humidity.

I've always liked them green and yeller Eagles. Knew one of ther cheerleaders years ago, and she wuz hot as a firecracker.

emoticon-char-004.gif

But I digress . . . Thought both teams looked sound for just four days of full contact in pads. Everbody needs to work on blockin' and tacklin', but I'm sure both coaches liked seein' ther offense move the ball and score. Some good strong licks on defense, too.   :thumb: redthumb.gif

Looked like Teal took some friendly fire when Cole run him over.

How was Marshall Co? Are they as advertised?

For me it was hard to tell. They have good size and plenty of athletes. Being the first live action for both teams, neither looked like world beaters, but that's to be expected. I doubt Coach O showed much. The Marshall County fans I talked to said they are a really young team. I don't know. They have a lot of potential once they get dialed in. My opinion is they're going to be tough to handle. We appreciate the Tigers letting us visit and get some work in.

For me it was hard to tell. They have good size and plenty of athletes. Being the first live action for both teams, neither looked like world beaters, but that's to be expected. I doubt Coach O showed much. The Marshall County fans I talked to said they are a really young team. I don't know. They have a lot of potential once they get dialed in. My opinion is they're going to be tough to handle. We appreciate the Tigers letting us visit and get some work in.

What's your thoughts on us compared to last year Jacketman?

What's your thoughts on us compared to last year Jacketman?

Awful early for me to make that comparison yet. I think there will be different kids moved around into different spots. Don't want to say too much on here, but for a first scrimmage there were really good things I saw, and some things that need work. To be expected. Our staff will get it clicking. We'll see improvement this Friday night.

Awful early for me to make that comparison yet. I think there will be different kids moved around into different spots. Don't want to say too much on here, but for a first scrimmage there were really good things I saw, and some things that need work. To be expected. Our staff will get it clicking. We'll see improvement this Friday night.

Good deal. Thanks. I haven't had much of a report.