DB Scrimmages!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many folks are planning on coming out to the BETSEY SCRIMMAGE on friday?..It would be pretty kool if all of us that post on here set together and talk some foosball.I'm sure some of you wouldn't cause of the fact you (THINK) you're better than other folks.I'll be there and setting with BVDevil,And sure he wouldn't mind if others did as well,I'm extending the offer.But it's like you're draws,ITS UP TO YA!!

How many folks are planning on coming out to the BETSEY SCRIMMAGE on friday?..It would be pretty kool if all of us that post on here set together and talk some foosball.I'm sure some of you wouldn't cause of the fact you (THINK) you're better than other folks.I'll be there and setting with BVDevil,And sure he wouldn't mind if others did as well,I'm extending the offer.But it's like you're draws,ITS UP TO YA!!

I think BVD is coming up next Thursday with the Devils

I think BVD is coming up next Thursday with the Devils

He is,he has told me and ask me to come over and holla at him,Which I plan to do.Come on over to J FRED,Would also like to meet you as well and talk some football and whatever else you'd like to talk about.not many of my friends around here are DB fans and the ones that are don't go to the games,Would like to meet some fellow DB fans to maybe hang out with at the games and go to the road games,Me for one would drive to some and give gas money for the road games.Especially this yr,cause as far west I've ever gone was Gatlinburg.But come over and lets meet.I'm just an OLE 40yr old 5'10" 257lbs COUNTRY KRACKER from EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA that loves HS sports and sports in general!!!

He is,he has told me and ask me to come over and holla at him,Which I plan to do.Come on over to J FRED,Would also like to meet you as well and talk some football and whatever else you'd like to talk about.not many of my friends around here are DB fans and the ones that are don't go to the games,Would like to meet some fellow DB fans to maybe hang out with at the games and go to the road games,Me for one would drive to some and give gas money for the road games.Especially this yr,cause as far west I've ever gone was Gatlinburg.But come over and lets meet.I'm just an OLE 40yr old 5'10" 257lbs COUNTRY KRACKER from EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA that loves HS sports and sports in general!!!

That would have been a great thing over the last few years but I'm now reworking my time off to follow other sports and probably will not go to many DB football games.

That would have been a great thing over the last few years but I'm now reworking my time off to follow other sports and probably will not go to many DB football games.

Batman - just looking at some of your post times....   do you ever sleep??         Man I wish I had your energy :)

Batman - just looking at some of your post times....   do you ever sleep??         Man I wish I had your energy :)

Batman will sleep when he is dead..Should have seen my schedule when I was a young man.I worked two full time jobs until I was 40 ( I was in the drywall bussiness and held a state job for 21 years )and that's nothing compared to my idol, an uncle who owns a big dairy farm.It makes me sick to see how weak a lot of today's so called younger men are, working and bitcing about a 60 or 80 hour work schedule

Batman will sleep when he is dead..Should have seen my schedule when I was a young man.I worked two full time jobs until I was 40 ( I was in the drywall bussiness and held a state job for 21 years )and that's nothing compared to my idol, an uncle who owns a big dairy farm.It makes me sick to see how weak a lot of today's so called younger men are, working and bitcing about a 60 or 80 hour work schedule

Amen to that Batman.I have owned my own landscaping and mowing business for 30 yrs and love hard work.Thats what's wrong with America today to many handouts.I wanted to come watch scrimmage Friday but can't make it.Cyclones are young this year but should still be pretty good.

Amen to that Batman.I have owned my own landscaping and mowing business for 30 yrs and love hard work.Thats what's wrong with America today to many handouts.I wanted to come watch scrimmage Friday but can't make it.Cyclones are young this year but should still be pretty good.

I shouldn't be so hard on these young working  guys because it's the way they are taught from an early age,right on up into the work place and until they retire..You take a man that is brought up right and he works his butt off in school and at everything he does to be the best worker at his job.Then he has a punk person in the right position reward less deserving workers and disrespects that man because he can get away with it at that very moment.The young worker can only do a few things.Get another job or take the sht and move on.Most of us take the sht and move on but when someone gets that other job,it must be the way he was brought up .It has to be, because the punk tells everyone it is.We have all seen this at our jobs and know kissing backside or being kin to someone is only way you really move up most of the time.That's why Batman has had to work like a dog,I don't kiss az and tell it as straight as I can without making to many people around me mad or getting kicked off a sports board again

I shouldn't be so hard on these young working guys because it's the way they are taught from an early age,right on up into the work place and until they retire..You take a man that is brought up right and he works his butt off in school and at everything he does to be the best worker at his job.Then he has a punk person in the right position reward less deserving workers and disrespects that man because he can get away with it at that very moment.The young worker can only do a few things.Get another job or take the sht and move on.Most of us take the sht and move on but when someone gets that other job,it must be the way he was brought up .It has to be, because the punk tells everyone it is.We have all seen this at our jobs and know kissing backside or being kin to someone is only way you really move up most of the time.That's why Batman has had to work like a dog,I don't kiss az and tell it as straight as I can without making to many people around me mad or getting kicked off a sports board again

+1 and I would much rather be around a person that tells it like it is than someone who pretends to be something there not.

I shouldn't be so hard on these young working  guys because it's the way they are taught from an early age,right on up into the work place and until they retire..You take a man that is brought up right and he works his butt off in school and at everything he does to be the best worker at his job.Then he has a punk person in the right position reward less deserving workers and disrespects that man because he can get away with it at that very moment.The young worker can only do a few things.Get another job or take the sht and move on.Most of us take the sht and move on but when someone gets that other job,it must be the way he was brought up .It has to be, because the punk tells everyone it is.We have all seen this at our jobs and know kissing backside or being kin to someone is only way you really move up most of the time.That's why Batman has had to work like a dog,I don't kiss az and tell it as straight as I can without making to many people around me mad or getting kicked off a sports board again

Batman, I agree that the kids learn from someone about entitlement. That someone is their parents. So, if you want to complain, focus it on the parents. If you want to help, focus on the kids.

As for as working hard, working hard and working a lot are not one in the same. I prefer the former over the latter. Work hard, get it done, move on.

Most good managers don't want a yes man. They don't want an attitude either. They want someone they can trust and are on the same train.

In the end, most in the latest generation do not understand earning a living is their responsibility. Their parents never taught them. Instead, they see a standard of living as a right. They get p'od that they have to work and start undermining their manager and get fired. The cycle continues until they man up or figure out how to get a free ride on our overtaxed backs.

Out of our system, let's get back to DB football.

How do the WRs look this year?