Waco & Batman: what is really going on @ DB?

blazer1set

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know exactly who the player is. I asked one question about him. I just felt your comment was a little ridiculous if you didn't know the player I was referring to. If you do and that's your opinion of him, fine.

Batman, first and last name start with the same letter?

LOL !  You're killing me over here. You said you know exactly who the player is, then you ask Batman if the first and last name start with the same letter. All in the same post.

LOL !  You're killing me over here. You said you know exactly who the player is, then you ask Batman if the first and last name start with the same letter. All in the same post.

I know the player's name. I'm not posting it on a public forum considering his possible transfer is a rumor at this point. I asked Batman what I did as a way for him to confirm for me that we are most likely talking about the same player. What is your problem?

Edited by TFL2001

I know exactly who the player is. I asked one question about him. I just felt your comment was a little ridiculous if you didn't know the player I was referring to. If you do and that's your opinion of him, fine.

Batman, first and last name start with the same letter?

Everyone knows who it is. He is a tight end and defensive end on the hudl roster. DB fans are not worried about this drama. We'll support the players that want to be Indians. We understand how special it is to play at Dobyns Bennett.

Edited by hssportsfanatic

I know the player's name. I'm not posting it on a public forum considering his possible transfer is a rumor at this point. I asked Batman what I did as a way for him to confirm for me that we are most likely talking about the same player. What is your problem?

Oh wait......I thought you were the one with the problem. My bad.

This has already been blown way out of proportion. I understand SH fans getting all gitty about a couple DB players transferring in. I can't remember this ever happening. And Russell might be able to help them at RB considering the Toppers were a little weak there. I don't think it was set in stone but it was looking more and more like he was not going to be a starter at DB. So SH get the help they need and DB just carries on. It's hard to get all bent out of shape about losing players like this that were not going to be starters anyway. 

Different player then  I was talking about. So I guess we don't all know.I'm not in the loop like I was and like many posters will never have another kid play football.I think most of the moves have been great for the kids involved and each case is different.These guys only get one chance to grow up and play sports and if it's at DB on the football field,another sport ,or playing against DB at SH or BFE,so be it if it makes them happy.DB's coaching staff for the vast majority has some great coaches who really care and are fair to the players and DB has some great players.That said, this will still be a fine year as will next year and so on.

How in the world does a family just pick up and move to another city on short notice just so a kid can play football?

City folk have been doing it for years, RebRaider.  Heck, it was just a few years ago that a city player's family "rented an apartment" just for football season his senior year, sent little Johnny off to play at a county school where he would get playing time, then transferred junior back for graduation at his city school.  How's that for working the rules.  All legal like... just saying... No names :ph34r:

Edited by Pudding